Future of the Fanfic

TL;DR: Uploads to become sporadic/non-existent.

____________________

Hi, everyone, author here. 

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone for reading and supporting this series. Seeing so many people enjoy what I'm writing despite me not being that good at it really makes my day. 

Now, a little background info. 

As you know, the fanfic has been consistently updated on a weekly basis (minus a couple of weeks where I couldn't upload). 

When I first started this fanfic, I had a lot of free time, and my interest in COTE was at its highest, so uploading weekly felt pretty easy. 

Now, though, I'm busy with work and other stuff, so you can imagine that writing a chapter every week when you're already mentally drained isn't exactly fun. 

Plus, my interest in the series has somewhat died down compared to before (still haven't read the latest volume for example).

Long story short, I'm burnt out and running out of creativity. I don't know what'll happen with the fanfic. I might upload a new chapter every now and then, or this could be my last upload.

Sorry if this news is coming a little out of nowhere, but these past couple of weeks have been busy.

Thank you all for reading and goodbye.