-1-

Chapter 1

Namjoon woke up at 6 A.M. Now he doesn't even need an alarm, He naturally wakes up on time every morning even on weekends. He went to take a shower.

He played a book podcast in the background, while taking a shower. He thinks we should not wait even a minute of our lives. We should utilize every second of our life and learn.

When he came out of the bathroom after doing his morning routine, he found his coffee on the table. He smiled. She is always on time.

"Good morning." She greeted him. He is so used to her now.

"Morning,"

"You enjoy your coffee, I am in the kitchen preparing breakfast for you." She left.

He enjoyed his coffee and while completing his podcast. Perfect coffee, she knows just the way he likes it. He likes the coffee she makes more than store bought coffee.

After that, he wore his clothes. Y/n has already taken out his clothes for him.

She is the one who chooses her outfit everyday. She decides which tie he should wear, which watch he should wear. Everything is ready.

"Breakfast is ready, I made your favorite breakfast today." Y/n said. She came to help him wear his tie. "Cream suit looks really good on you."

"If you like it on me, buy me some more." He gave her his card. She is the one who shops for him.

"Sure. I will do it today." She says.

He sits on the table and she serves him breakfast. He eats the breakfast quietly. Before leaving for work, Y/n always say bye to him. "Don't work too much, and remember to eat lunch that I will send. Also, Hwaiting."

"Some guest are coming for dinner tonight. I want you to make spicy cold noodles."

She smiled, "Sure,"

"Bye, see you later."
_

"Y/n, makes the best Bibim nengmyun." Namjoon exclaimed.

"You talk so much about her cooking. Today we will see it." His business partners laughed.

"Mr. Kim is right, she is really good at cooking." Taehyung exclaimed. He is Namjoon's assistant.

The came to his house and as usual, the house was cleaned, all the chaos were completed.

"Welcome home." Y/n greet Namjoon and his business partners.

"Oh we heard a lot about you." The shook hands with Y/n. The two were his business partners while one was Taehyung. They all went inside after taking off their shoes.

Taehyung shook her hand with Y/n. "You look beautiful."

He kiss her hand, specifically the ring on her finger.

"Tae, behave right now." She softly slapped his shoulder. Taehyung quickly kissed her cheek and went inside. Y/n closed the door.

Y/n stared them the dinner. They all love it. "Oh god! It actually taste so good! It's the best Bibim nengmyun I ever had!" One of them exclaimed.

Namjoon already know. "Y/n is a great cook. She makes incredible food."

"Seriously, your wife really good." The other one said. Namjoon, Y/n and Taehyung all three were surprised.

"She is not. She is not my wife." Namjoon said. He do feel like she is married to him sometimes. His business partner was surprised.

"She is not? Oh sorry, you always talk about her. So I thought she is." He exclaimed. Namjoon is always talking about Y/n, it any other friend is talking about their Girlfriendnir wife, Namjoon start telling them about wife.

"It's fine, have some more drinks." Y/n offered.

After dinner his business partners were having drinks with Namjoon. While Y/n was doing the dishes.

She felt someone back hugged her. "Baby," Taehyung whispered and put his head on her shoulder.

"Taehyung! Stop letting me work." Y/n said.

"Give me a kiss then I will." Taehyung pouted.

"No kisses. I am working right now. And you are too. If your boss sees it we both will be in trouble."

"No, bbo-bbo now."

Namjoon stood there seeing them being lovey dovey in his kitchen. "Taehyung,"

Taehyung flinched as if he was not with his own wife.

He quickly stepped away from Y/n and looked at Namjoon. "Yes sir?"

"They left, are you going to leave too?"

"I was thinking I will wait for Y/n to complete the work then we both can go home together." Taehyung said.

"Hmm, just don't start making out in my kitchen. And Y/n can you please bring me a cup of coffee to my room before leaving." Namjoon said.

"Sure, sir."

Y/n has been working for Namjoon for 5 years now. She is his housekeeping cook. For the past 5 years she is still working for him. Even after she got married to someone else. She is working for Namjoon.

And Namjoon feels weird when he sees Y/n with her husband.

When Y/n wanted to leave the job because she was getting married, Namjoon hired his husband in his company and convinced him to let Y/n work for him.

Namjoon is used to her. She fits in his routine. Sometimes he even feels like she is his wife. When he wakes up, she is there. When he goes back home. Y/n is there to greet him with freshly cooked food and a warm smile.

When Y/n doesn't come to work for one day, his whole routine gets messed up. He can't function without Y/n now. He needs her all the time.

Y/n knocked on the door and came inside. He got upset after seeing Y/n with Taehyung, even when he is not supposed to be mad. 

She put coffee on the table. "Do you need anything else?"

He needs her. Maybe he shook his head.

"Okay, I am leaving then. Good night."

"Good night."
__