-8-

Chapter 8

Taehyung came back, it was really late. He turned on the light. He saw Y/n sleeping with her head on the table. She was holding something in her hand.

He walked near her, Taehyung was thinking why did Namjoon offer him? But not Y/n? Because he knew Y/n would have refused.

Y/n would never leave Taehyung for money. And she is pregnant with his baby.

Taehyung wakes her up. "Baby, why are you sleeping here? Wake up, you will get back and neck pain."

Y/n opened her eyes. "I was waiting for you."

"Baby why? I told you I will come late. I was with Jimin." He caressed her hair, She rubbed her eyes.

"I know, I was just excited to show you these." Y/n said. Taehyung holds the file that Y/n gave him. "I went for an ultrasound. Look at the baby, it looks like the baby is making a v sign."

Taehyung looked at it, it really looked like the baby was making a v sign.

"You were waiting to show me this?" Taehyung replied.

"Yeah, it's cute right?" Y/n was expecting a different reaction.

Taehyung stared at the ultrasound, it was his baby. She is carrying his baby. "It's really cute. It's really like me,"

Taehyung smiled, Y/n felt better by his reaction. "I will come with you to the next ultrasound. Get up now. You are not feeling back pain right?"

He held her hand and helped her stand up. "No, I want to lay in bed."

Taehyung and Y/n went to their room, he helped her lay down. He caressed her hair. He loves her of course he does.

He can handle hardship for her. He pecked her lips. Y/n smiled. "Go take a shower and come to bed, it's really late now."

He kissed her lips again, he got on top of her while kissing her lips. He was drunk and he was getting horny. Also he left that girl in the club for Y/n. He was still thinking about it.

Y/n break the kiss, "Taehyung, stop."

"Baby, I will be really gentle." Taehyung said.

"No, I don't want to take risks. Let's just wait." She exclaimed.

"I am really stressed, Y/n. How about a blow job then?" He asked.

"You know I can't do that during pregnancy. I feel nauseated." She replied.

Taehyung got off her, he stared at her and then went to take a shower.

Y/n didn't put much thought into it. She thought Taehyung would understand.
__

Namjoon looked at the food, and then at the housekeeper. He threw the food on the floor.

She screamed as she was shocked by Namjoon's behavior. He never behaved like this. She looked at the broken pieces of bowl and plates.

Namjoon stood up, "Clean this mess."

"Sir? What happened? Did you not like the food? Should I remake it?" She asked.

"Just clean it and go home." Namjoon coldly said and left the dining table.

He called Y/n. She picked it up. "I am hungry, can you come and cook for me?"

Y/n was confused, but couldn't say no to Namjoon. But he didn't give her time to refuse.

"I will send the driver to pick you." Namjoon hung up the call, he threw his phone in bed. He laid on the bed. "Fck! Why did I just call her! And ordered like that?!"

___

Namjoon stared at Y/n as she was cooking. He was cursing at himself for calling her like that and making her cook food for him when she was pregnant.

But he couldn't think of any other excuse. He wanted to see her and Y/n agreed, he thought she would refuse.

"You can wait in dinning, I can cook alone." Y/n said.

"No, I want to help you. Should I cut the vegetables?" He asked. And picked the knife and vegetables.

"No! You will hurt yourself again. I will cook it myself." Y/n took the vegetables from him.

"You are cooking for me, even during pregnancy. You come even when you are not working for me." Namjoon said, she smiled.

"It's fine. You have done a lot for me. Today is your birthday, I couldn't say no. And I know how much you love the Jajangmyeon that I make." Y/n said.

Namjoon smiled. "You remember it?"

That was the reason he got so mad today. Because for the past five years Y/n would make seaweed soup for him on his birthday. He didn't see the seaweed soup at the table, which is why he got furious and threw the food.

Namjoon doesn't like cake, but Y/n always brings it on his birthday anyway.

"I was really tired so I forgot to inform the housekeeper to make seaweed soup for you. When you call me, I suddenly remember. But now I am making the seaweed soup for you." Y/n said.

"Tired? Are you still tired?" Namjoon asked, he put his hand on her shoulder. He panicked and removed it quickly. "Sorry."

"I am fine," She said. She makes Namjoon feel so special, she remembers his birthday, and she is making Jajangmyeon for her when she is not working for him.

"It's really nice to see you like this. I never thought about having a child before. But now I think that it would be really beautiful to have a baby." Namjoon leaned on the counter and smiled.

"Indeed it's beautiful. I wonder if you have a kid in future, will it have your dimples or not? I think that would be really cute." Y/n said. Namjoon couldn't help but smile, he thought no one noticed his dimples.

Y/n did, and she also thought about his future baby. Now he is thinking about him and Y/n having a child in future too.

"Do you like dimples?" If she says yes then that means she likes him.

"Yeah, I hope my baby has dimples too." She said while caressing her baby bump.

It's a sign, she is trying to say she wants a baby with Namjoon.

__