-21-

Taehyung sat in his office, surrounded by paperwork, but his mind was far from the tasks at hand. This position only satisfied him for a few days, and now he was feeling empty again.

Thoughts of Y/n and their baby filled his thoughts, creating a yearning that he couldn't ignore.

As he tried to focus, his assistant came inside his office, and gave him some documents. Taehyung looked at him confused, “Who sent these?”

“Mr. Kim Namjoon.” His assistant said Taehyung nodded his head and told his assistant to leave.

He opened the documents, and it shattered his world a little. He was the one who told her to sign the divorce paper but when she actually did, he broke his heart.

Taehyung muttered to himself, “This is temporary, I will marry her again, she will be with me.”

Yet still His heart sank as he read the words that formalized the end of their union.

The ache in his chest intensified, and a desperate longing to see her overwhelmed him. She was mad at him, what if she signed it because of that?

Without a second thought, he rushed to the hospital, knowing it was her check-up day.

As he approached, he spotted Y/n in a car with Namjoon. His heart shattered as he witnessed her smiling, a smile that once belonged to him, now directed at someone else.

Taehyung told her to pretend to be in love with Namjoon. But It doesn't look like she is pretending.

Taehyung’s voice barely audible, "Y/n..."

Namjoon kissed her lips gently, and it looks like he made a joke because she laughed.

The pain deepened as he noticed her blushing. Unable to bear the sight, Taehyung mustered the courage to speak.

He watched as Namjoon took her inside and then he went to get the documents and reports from the car. When he did, Taehyung approached her.

"Y/n... what's happening?" He asked. Y/n turned to face him, her smile faltering for a moment.

"Taehyung, I didn't expect to see you here." She said,

“You suddenly look close to him,”Taehyung said.

She closed her fists, “Yes, because I am. You were the one who told me to sleep with him right?”

“You slept with him?” He asked, his heart was breaking. He knew he said that, but it felt painful as she actually did.

“Just leave, I don't want to see your face.” Y/n said. And Taehyung came and sat beside me.

“Baby, are you mad at me because of what I said yesterday? I am sorry. I didn't mean anything.” Taehyung said.

“You the divorce papers right? Now leave.” She said,

His voice started breaking, “The divorce is temporary, y-you know right? We will be together again after some time.”

“I don't want to be with you Taehyung,” She replied. Namjoon came back too, and he was not happy that Taehyung was sitting so close to her. And was holding her hand.

Namjoon has become really possessive after yesterday, he doesn't want anyone to touch her, only he can.

“What is that? Why don't you want to m
Be with me again? We have decided to?” Taehyung asked.

“You should go and date stunning pretty people like you, I was not like you right?”

Taehyung watched as Y/n exchanged a glance with Namjoon.