-16-

Y/n closed the door as Namjoon left, she came back inside and Taehyung. She softly caressed his hair, and placed a kiss on his forehead. Which woke Taehyung up, "Why did you drink so much?"

He wrapped his arms around her waist, and pulled her to the bed. "I was just stressed, I am about to lose Everything I just got."

He softly caressed her hair, while Y/n hugged him tightly. "Losing everything is better than losing each other right?" She asked.

"I will lose myself too, you know what my goals are. I always work hard, I want to reach the top, it was so difficult for me to get good grades, get a good university, get a job. But it's always below the elite. No matter how much I try, I can never be one of them, because my family is not strong. I finally got what I wanted, but I am ready to sacrifice it for you. I love you so much." Taehyung exclaimed.

"I love you more baby." She replied.

"But I am sorry if I change, you know it too, I will not handle this well." He started crying while hugging her. "Baby, can you just try for me? Please,"

"Taehyung, baby I can do anything for you, but I can't be with someone else, I can't even pretend or fake liking someone else other than you." Y/n exclaimed.

"It's for me, honey. It's for us. Our baby." Taehyung said. She looked at his eyes and nodded her head.

"But will you stay in touch? We will meet and you will call me everyday."

Taehyung smiled and kissed her forehead. "Yes, of course I will."

___

Namjoon smiled when he saw Y/n, Taehyung said he is going to another country for a few days. And told Y/n to stay with Namjoon meantime.

"Thank you Mr. Kim. I didn't want to leave her alone at this condition." Taehyung said. Y/n hold Taehyung's hand tightly, she felt like if she let him go now, he will leave when forever.

Taehyung looked at Y/n, "Bye baby, I will see you later." He kissed her forehead. Y/n hugged him.

"I love you." She said. Taehyung looked at Namjoon who was giving her Dead glares.

Taehyung pulled away from her, "Take care of yourself."

Namjoon told her to come inside, "You already know where everything is, you can choose whichever room you want." She nodded her head, he noticed her sadness. "Are you okay? You look a little disturb."

"Yeah," she replied. And went to a guest room without talking much.

Namjoon sighed, "It's harder than I thought."

Later that day Y/n came out of her room, Namjoon was in the living room, he stood up when he saw her.

"Your routine had changed, it's Wednesday and you are at home." Y/n said.

"Yeah, you left and my whole routine was a mess. Leave that, Do need anything?"

"No, just it's almost lunch time, so you must be hungry." Y/n said, she still doesn't realize why Namjoon wants to keep her. Is it because he wants to make her his maid forever?

"Yes, tell me what you want. I can try cooking." Namjoon said.

"No, I will. What would you like to have Mr .Kim? If there are all the ingredients available I will make Jajangmyeon for you." She said. He smiled.

"Okay," he said. Y/n went to the kitchen. Namjoon put her hand over his head.

"Stupid! She should rest! Why are you making her work more!" He talked to himself.