-20-✨

Taehyung hugged Y/n when he saw her standing alone, “How's my babies?”

She removed his hand from her. “Stood, I don't want to see you.”

“See how you changed after becoming more rich than me.” He said.

“I am not,” she replied.

“You are saying this when you own his company and everything that belongs to him?” Taehyung exclaimed.

“He trusts me, I can't break his trust. I don't care what you want or want to do.” She replied.

“What about me huh? You changed after money, what about the promises you made with me? Now suddenly you don't love me?” He exclaimed.

She shook her head. “You involved money in our relationship.”

“He did, not me.” Taehyung said.

“He loves me, it's genuine I can feel it.” She exclaimed.

“He doesn't, he only claims to love you,” Taehyung shrugged, "It’s not because he loves you, but just to flaunt his wealth. Weird, right?"

As Taehyung continued, a frown formed on his face, "I mean, let's be honest, Y/n, you're not exactly drop-dead gorgeous, and, well, you've got a bit of weight on you. I just can't figure out why he's so obsessed with you."

Y/n's anger flared, and without a second thought, she slapped Taehyung. Her voice trembled with fury as she declared, "I don't need your judgment, Taehyung. If you can't see why Namjoon cares about me, then maybe you shouldn't be around to witness it."

With those words, Y/n stormed away, leaving Taehyung in stunned silence.

__

Namjoon noticed the sadness in Y/n's eyes as she stood in the kitchen, the weight of Taehyung's actions evident on her face. Concerned, he approached her and gently asked, "Are you okay, Y/n?"

She sighed, her voice tinged with sadness, she can't do this anymore. Taehyung always makes her so sad. She looked up at him, determined in her eyes, "I'm ready to divorce him."

Namjoon nodded, understanding the difficulty of the decision. Namjoon was happy, because Taehyung needed to leave her alone. He was tired of him, he doesn't deserve her love.

Y/n took a deep breath and picked up the divorce papers, her hand trembling slightly as she signed them.

Tears welled up in her eyes, and a few escaped as she folded the papers.

Seeing her distress, Namjoon tenderly cupped her face and wiped away a tear with his thumb.

Without saying a word, he leaned in and kissed her softly, trying to convey comfort and support through the gentle touch of his lips.

In that moment, the weight of the decision lifted a little, and Y/n found solace in Namjoon's embrace.

He breaks the kiss, “Now I don't want to see you cry over your useless ex husband even for a second. He doesn't deserve you, and this baby.”

“But it's too soon,”

“It's not, we should have been together. Not you and him. And I am sorry for not realizing my love for you earlier.” He said. She was about to say something but his lips met her, cutting her off.

He began to travel his face down to her neck, leaving soft kisses on her skin, making the hairs on her body stand on end.

She can't get over how he was touching her, his touch was so gentle yet possessive. Namjoon has always been respectful and kind to her. Sometimes which is still visible right now.