-15-

"It's a separate company? I thought I would become CEO of your company?!" Taehyung said.

"I know but that's our family company, my father takes the decision, and even if I convince him, what am I gonna say to Y/n? She will find it suspicious." Namjoon replied. Taehyung looked around, he was a little pissed.

"You are changing the contract." Taehyung said.

"I am not, do you have any idea how much I invested on this sub label? Only for you, because I know you have the talent, you can achieve so much. I am sure in just a few years you will succeed so much, you have the skills." Namjoon said. Taehyung feels motivated by his words.

"You think so?"

Namjoon smiled. "Yes, I am sure. I can see ambition in you."

Taehyung felt happy to hear the compliment. "Thank you."

"You can enjoy your first day here, and after that Send her to my house." He said.

"Send whom?" Taehyung asked.

"Y/n," Namjoon replied.

"She will not." Taehyung replied, which Made Namjoon chuckle.

"I know she will not. So kick her out of the house, divorce her. I will handle the rest." Namjoon said.

"She will live with you? And Divorce is that necessary?" Taehyung asked.

"You didn't understand the meaning of the contract did you?" Namjoon asked.

"You want to have s*x with my wife?" Taehyung asked, he felt a little angry, he already knew it but still.

"I haven't thought about that yet, but I want to marry her, so yeah. And it should not concern you, you should worry about money I am paying you right?" He said.

"Yes."

___

"Come on Y/n. You can do better than this, it shows you are faking." Taehyung said, Y/n sighed.

"Tae, I don't think I can do this." She said,

"But You said you will do what I say."

"Yeah at that time I was mad at Mr. Kim. But let's just leave it, I don't want to do it. I can't lie. I am not a good actor." She said,

"Wow, just wow." Taehyung shook his head in disappointment. "You said you will support me and do what I say."

"Tae, Try to understand me." She tries to touch his arm but he pushes her hand away.

"You said you will help me, you know I can't step back. Just leave it. You don't love me." Taehyung said and left the room.

___

The neon lights of the city cast a vibrant glow over the bar. " I have no interest in having a drink with you, I want Y/n."

"I need some time." Taehyung replied.

"Why? Just divorce her and leave her."

"I do need to come up with a fake reason right? I can't just divorce her. That will not look natural." Taehyung said.

Namjoon leaned forward and poured a glass of whiskey for each of them. He couldn't help but notice the stress etched across Taehyung's face, his usually cheerful demeanor replaced by a heavy silence.

"Come up with anything." Namjoon said, taking a sip of his drink.

Taehyung hesitated for a moment, his eyes flickering with uncertainty. "Yeah, it's just…"

Taehyung looked down at his glass, his fingers tracing the rim. He wasn't sure what to say, he couldn't tell Namjoon that he told Y/n about the deal.

"Cheat on her." Namjoon said. Taehyung looked at him surprised. "Why are you so surprised? Break her, I will fix her."

"I don't know, it will be too harsh, she is pregnant." Taehyung said.

Namjoon patted his back, "I thought you want it too. You are so handsome, look around, all the pretty girls are looking at you. Sleep with anyone you want, I am sure they will not refuse."

Taehyung looked around, and indeed all the girls there had their eyes on him.
___

Y/n heard the doorbell, she quickly ran to open it, she was waiting for Taehyung since he left. She opened the door and saw Namjoon was with him too.

"Mr Kim." She said he looked at Taehyung who was barely awake, Namjoon was holding him.

"I was here to drop him, He drank too much." Namjoon said.

"Oh," she opened the door and let them in, Namjoon helped to put Taehyung in bed.

"Thank you for bringing him home." She said,

"No problem, I find it weird when he suddenly calls me and drinks that much. Are you both good?" He asked.

"We are trying to figure it out." She replied. "Would you like to have something?"

She was expecting him to refuse since he doesn't drink or eat anything after 8 pm. "Yeah, coffee. It has been a long time since I drank Coffee made by you."

She smiled. "Sure I will make it."

She told him to sit in the living room while she went to the kitchen. Namjoon looked at photos of Taehyung and Y/n. In every photo Y/n has a huge smile, her smile is really attractive. Namjoon really loves it.

He then smiles remembering Y/n loves his dimple smile too. He put his hand over Taehyung in the photo, it looks better, now he thought.

He sat on the couch when he heard footsteps. She gives him the cup and sit In Front of him. Namjoon stared at her and her stomach, she looked absolutely gorgeous to him.

Y/n looked at Namjoon's hands and it was filled with cuts and small bandages. "What happened to your hands?"

Namjoon looked at his hand. "I am quite clumsy, I try to cook these days."

She held his hand, "When are you gonna stop this?"

"When you're gonna come and cook for me again." He replied, making her chuckle.

He is adorable, she thought. She has told him multiple times to not cook, but he looks determined.

They  both chatted while he had his coffee, she never looked at him in any other way, but now she was forced to think that way after knowing how much he wanted her.

She doesn't get creepy vibe from Namjoon, even when she knows he was wrong by making the contract with Taehyung, but Taehyung was wrong by accepting it.

You can't really judge people by what they show can you?

__