-7-

Chapter 7

"Oppa! What is happening huh?! You were asking me about pregnancy stuff on the phone." His sister asked, Jihyo is Namjoon's younger sister. She got married to Namjoon's best friend three years ago and now she has a baby. "You said you will tell me everything when we meet."

"She is adorable, how old is she?" Namjoon asked while smiling at the newborn.

"Two months old, you should have known. She is your only niece." Jihyo said.

Namjoon smiled, "It would be nice, she can become my baby's best friend."

"Whose baby? Do you have a girlfriend? I thought you lied to dad that you are seeing someone. Are you really seeing someone? And is she pregnant?" Jihyo asked, and she was shocked. She thought Namjoon was not interested in relationships. Or believe in marriage.

"Yeah, she is pregnant." Namjoon rubbed the back of his neck. "Now I am nervous, I know she is the one. But I am a little scared, she is pregnant. And I didn't get to confess my love. Now I just want to be a good husband and father."

Namjoon was blushing as if it was his baby.

"Oh god! Are you in love!" She yelled, excited. "Jin! Jin! Jin!"

"What happened? Is the baby fine?" Jin came to the room running.

"She is. But how dare you! You hide it from me that Oppa is in love! God, you never tell me anything! He is your best friend but what about me? I am your wife! You know tell me!" Jihyo said.

"What? Who's in love? Namjoon? Impossible, he is only in love with his work." Jin replied, and went to pick Eunha in his arms.

"I don't know, I felt really different about her ever since she told me she is pregnant." Namjoon said.

Jin looked at Namjoon, " Really? Are you saying you are in love because she is pregnant or you really mean it? Who is she? Do I know her? How can you not tell me about it? If she is pregnant, are you going to marry her in a short time?"

They both think it's Namjoon's child. That is why he is getting all excited.

"I want to wait for her to give birth, she can move in with me in the meantime and get comfortable with me. Then we can have a wedding ceremony later this year." Of course he can't marry Y/n right now, because she is still married.

"Who is it? At least tell us! I want to meet her." Jihyo said.

"You will meet her. Right now tell me about pregnancy, what should I do to make her feel good? She is carrying a child, I want to make sure she feels good." Namjoon wants to take care of Y/n.

__

Y/n was out for a walk. She saw Namjoon, who looked like he was there running.

"Oh, hi Mr. Kim. I didn't expect you to see me here." Y/n knows his routine. And she knows he never goes for a run at this time.

"I was not expecting to see you either." He lied. He was really missing her. He was missing seeing her face everyday, he was missing the food she made, he was missing her smile. "I came home early today so I decided to go for a run."

Y/n smiled. "How are you doing? Thank you for the things you sent me. That was really thought of by you."

She has Thanked him on the phone once and was thanking him again face to face.

"Don't thank me. I hope you liked it. Is Taehyung taking care of you?" Namjoon asked. Taehyung has been a little rude to her, he is stressed because he is jobless and he was looking for jobs.