-18-

Namjoon gently guided Y/n into the living room. He made her sit on the couch, while he went to the kitchen to bring some water.

He came back and He handed her a glass of water, but the tears continued to scroll down her cheeks. Distressed, he couldn't bear to see her in such pain.

"Y/n, please drink some water," Namjoon said, his voice filled with worry. As she sipped the water, he observed the profound sadness in her eyes.

He couldn't bear to see her crying like that, he pulled Y/n I to a warm embrace. Her head pressed on his chest. But he knows in some way he caused this to happen.

Gosh, he wants to k'll Taehyung for hurting him but he knows he caused it.

"I'm so sorry, Y/n. I hate seeing you like this," he murmured softly, his heart aching for her. Y/n's tears soaked into his chest as she clung to him.

"I don't know him." She said,

"What Y/n?" He pulled back.

"I don't know Taehyung. I thought I did. But I don't. How could he divorce me? He didn't even think about our baby, he is so selfish." She replied, he cupped his face and wiped her tears.

"His goals had always been different Y/n, he was never the one for you." Namjoon replied, he sat on the couch and caressed her hair.

Y/n looked at Namjoon, but she loves Taehyung. Namjoon was the one who ruined their life.

He hugged her again and softly kissed her forehead. She laid her head over his chest while he caressed her hair.

Until he fell asleep there with her in his arms. But Y/n didn't, she was still awake.

She took her phone and clicked a photo. Of hugging Namjoon while he was sleeping. Before sending it to Taehyung.

~"Are you happy now? Or you want me to sleep with him? You don't feel jealous or hurt?"

~"It is fine. Baby, I trust you." Taehyung replied.

~"I don't trust you." She replied.
___

"Mr. Kim, what am I gonna do here?" Y/n asked.

"It's chuseok, it's celebrated with family. So that is why we are here." Namjoon said he brought Y/n to his house. Y/n was nervous, she had met his family but today she was nervous.

"It's your family, not mine." She said,

"You are my family, now let's go." Namjoon holds her hand and brings her inside.

"Y/n, it's been too long!" Jihyo exclaimed, embracing her like a sister. Jin joined in, expressing his happiness at their visit.

They know Y/n they were happy to see her there. "You should be resting, don't tell me you are still working for my brother are you? Is she Oppa?"

"No, she is not. She came with me." Namjoon replied.

They sat and were having dinner together. Jihyo was talking to Y/n asking her about her pregnancy.

"Namjoon, it has been months, you didn't mention about marriage again?" His father asked.

"I will come again to talk to you about this in private." Namjoon replied. His father nodded.

After the dinner, Y/n was busy with Eunha, while Namjoon was staring at Y/n with a name.

"What is happening huh?" Jihyo asked.

Namjoon chuckled. "Nothing,"

"So when are we meeting the girl you want to marry?" Jihyo asked.

"You just did. It's Y/n."  Namjoon replied. Jihyo was surprised.

Jihyo was surprised. She took Namjoon aside, her eyes searching for him.

"Wait, but she is pregnant? Oh my god, is it your babyAre you rushing into this because of that?" Jihyo asked.

"No, it's not." Namjoon replied.

"But she is married to Taehyung, they both were just a good couple. What happened?" Jihyo asked.

"Jihyo, you were the one who said Y/n and I look like a married couple right?" Namjoon asked.

"Yeah, yeah, I did but I didn't make it like that." Jihyo said.

"No, Jihyo. Y/n is going through a divorce with Taehyung. I genuinely love her, and I want to spend the rest of my life with her." Namjoon exclaimed.

"What are you gonna tell Dad? He will be so mad?" Jihyo asked.

"He will not, he wants me to marry right? And I am. And in just a month, he will get a grandchild, Dad should be really happy."

"Namjoon, is everything alright? You've known Y/n for a long time, but are you sure about this? Don't tell me you are the reason behind Taehyung and Y/n Divorce." she questioned.

"I don't care about anything, she is mine. I will talk about this dad, so I will get engaged with her before she gives birth."

___