-14-

Y/n still couldn't believe the conversation she had with Taehyung, she thought Taehyung was kidding, but now he hasn't talked to her since last night.

She tried to talk to him, but he ignored her.

"Really? Are you serious about it?" She asked. Taehyung ignored her again. "Really Tae? What about our child huh?"

"You just don't care about me, so let's not talk. My career will be ruined because of you." Taehyung said.

"How is it my fault?" She asked.

"It is. You know how powerful he is right? If I don't agree with him, he will continue to ruin our lives."

She stared at him. "We will find a way, we don't need to drop to a cheap level."

"Isn't it cheap for him to do that?"

"It is, but that doesn't mean we also do that." She replied, he held his hair in frustration.

"What is wrong with you? You need to understand this Y/n. It's an easy way for you and me both,"

"Easy way for you, who knows what he wants for me." She said,

"It will be fine, I think he likes you."

"Woah, and you want me to go live with him instead, is that right huh?" She shook her head in disappointment.

"Yes, just for some time Y/n." He replied.

"And where would you be? Sleeping with other girls?"

"Why would I? I love you." Taehyung held her hand but Y/n pushed him.

"It doesn't look like you love me more than you love money."

They were still arguing when Y/n's phone rang. She ignored it. Taehyung took the phone. "It's Mr. Kim. Talk to him."

"I will not." She replied.

"Y/n! Please."

She pushed his hand causing the phone to fall on the ground, she started crying. "I hate you,"

"Y/n," He wrapped his arms around her and wiped her tears. "You don't hate me."

"Now I do. How can you tell me to leave you for someone else when I am pregnant?" She asked.

"I am not telling you to leave, just a few months, I love you so much baby, and things will get better." He kissed her forehead.

___

Y/n stared at Namjoon's hand and then looked at his face. "You did it on purpose right?"

He looked confused. "Huh?"

"Why were you in the kitchen when you can't cook?" She asked. He burnt her hand this time. Taehyung convinced her to come to Namjoon. When he called her.

"I was hungry." He replied.

"Hungry? Really? I hired a new maid for you but you fired her." She said. Namjoon is seeing her mad for the first time, but he couldn't help but find it cute. She opened the first aid kit.

"I don't like anyone's food." He replied.

"I am not even good at cooking, I make normal food, why are you like this huh? So annoying." She holds his hand, Putting the medicine on his hand.

"You are the best, if I could I would have eaten the meals you make for the rest of my life, but I was trying to learn." He replied, Y/n looked at his face, he was smiling.

"Just don't go to the kitchen," she said and then again focused on putting the medicine over his burn.

"I will learn with time-" he stopped mid sentence when she put her finger over lip. Namjoon got silent, and his heartbeat rose up.

"Stop, you don't need to. You can just hire a new maid." Except for being a homewrecker.

"You know me, I am a really private person. I don't like having people around me, especially in my house and my personal place but it's different for you. I want you to be around me. I feel only comfortable with you." He said.

__

Y/n came home, and saw Taehyung waiting for us. "What happened? You didn't tell him anything right?" Taehyung asked.

"I didn't." She replied and put her bag on the table.

"He is nice right? There is nothing to worry about Y/n. Just few months, it's not like he will-"

"Tae, stop it right now." She holds her head. And sit on the chair. She was tired of Taehyung trying to convince her and her arguing. She pulled her hair back and looked up at Taehyung. "What do you want me to do?"

Taehyung's smile grew bigger and he hugged her. "Yes! I knew you would support me!"

___