-22-

Namjoon stared at Y/n, who was sleeping with the newborn. They were home now, he caressed her hair and then kissed her forehead. What would he do without her?

He got so scared today at the delivery room, he is glad that everything went fine.

She opened her eyes, she is used to this now. Whenever she wakes up she always sees Namjoon staring at her with a smile. “Do you need anything honey?” He asked in a low voice, he didn't want to wake up the baby.

She shook her head. He kissed her forehead. “Now my family is complete, I love you so much.”

He held her hand, kissing it softly. “Taehyung, he visited then why didn't you let him meet the baby?” She asked.

Namjoon’s smile drops, why would he let Taehyung meet the baby? Why is she mentioning Taehyung right now?

“I thought you didn't want the baby to meet Taehyung either.” Namjoon said with a soft tone.

“No, he was really excited, he was so happy.”

“But he left you, now he just wants to party, spend money, and live life. He doesn't want responsibilities.” Namjoon said.

“He has been calling me nonstop.” She said, he stared at her disappointed. Why is she letting him call her?

“Why didn't you block his number?” He asked and picked up her phone from the side table. She watches as he unlocks the phone, she was surprised. How does he know the code?

“You know my code?” She asked. He ignored her and deleted each number except of his, she needs no one else except him

“Don’t pick up his calls.” he said and placed the phone back on the table.

The baby started crying softly. Namjoon smiled and patted the baby. Before Y/n took the baby in her hands. “Right now focus on us.”

“I will. He is most important to me.” She smiled. What does that mean? Is the baby more important to her? What about Namjoon? Is he not the most important person in her life?

“What about me? Am I not important?” He asked.

She smiled. “You are important to me.”

“Before the baby and everyone else right?” He asked. She laughed. Why did she laugh? He is serious and he wants to know the answer.

“Are you okay Mr. Kim? Why are you asking this?” She chuckled again. She thinks it is a joke. It is not.

Does this mean he is after the baby? He doesn't like this feeling. He wants to be her first. He agreed to share but this baby can't be her first. He wants Y/n’s love, all of her love. He doesn't want to share it with anyone.

He never gets to experience her love alone and this way he might never get to experience her love all by himself.

He tried to not think about it, and take things lightly. But he somehow couldn't. He didn't want to get neglected by Y/n. He wants all of her attention on him, like he has all his attention on her.

He got quieter, he was excited but now the excitement was only and only worry was left.

Y/n doesn't even sleep in the room with him, she used to but then she noticed Namjoon was not sleeping at night. She thought it was because of the baby. But it wasn't. Namjoon still couldn't sleep.

He just wants Y/n by himself. Is it too much to ask?

He woke up and went to take a shower. When he came back he looked at the side table and there was no cup of black coffee.