-10-

Chapter 10

Namjoon smiled brightly, Y/n was wearing a cute, summery outfit that showed off her baby bump. She had on a flowy, green sundress that hit just above the knee. The dress was loose and comfortable, with a smock bodice that stretched to accommodate her growing belly.

She paired the dress with comfortable sneakers. The sandals were a neutral color that matched the dress.

Namjoon couldn't help but smile when he saw Y/n in her outfit. He found her radiant and loved how she embraced her changing body with confidence and grace.

"Hi, Mr. Kim." She smiled.

Namjoon smiled back, making sure that she gets to see his dimples that she loves so much.

"Hi, you look beautiful." He said. Y/n was surprised by it, he doesn't compliment like that. But she smiled.

Namjoon and Y/n walked into the movie theater, and Y/n was immediately taken aback by how luxurious it was.

The walls were painted a deep, rich red, and the carpet was plush and soft under their feet. The lighting was dim, casting a warm glow throughout the space.

"I have never been to such a theater." Y/n is not a fan of theaters, they make her feel uncomfortable because of the small seats. But this theater was huge.

The seats were large and comfortable, with plenty of legroom and armrests. So Y/n can enjoy the movie comfortably.

"Really? You don't like it?" He asked.

"No, I love it." She replied with a smile.

The screen was massive, taking up an entire wall of the theater. The sound system was state-of-the-art, with speakers placed throughout the space to create an immersive audio experience.

"I think we are early," She said as the whole theater was empty. Namjoon looked at the time.

"No, we are on time. The movie is about to start." He said.

"Woah, and no one else is here." She looked around and then smiled. "It will be more fun I guess."

The theater was completely empty, because Namjoon had booked the entire theater for the two of them, so they could enjoy the movie without any distractions.

Namjoon was not even focus on the movie, he was focused on her. The way she smiled, her expression. They  watched the movie, laughing and talking about their favorite parts.

When the movie ended, Namjoon turned to Y/n.

"Did you like the movie?" Namjoon asked.

"Yeah, it was great! I can't believe we had the whole theater to ourselves. The movie was released just a week ago, so it's surprising that no one was here to watch it." She said,

Namjoon just smiled, he didn't tell her that rented the theater, he wanted to make sure we could enjoy the movie without any distractions."

"Thank you for such a fun night."

"Of course, Y/n. You deserve the best." He said, they walked out of the theater. He opened the door for her. Y/n was confused at first.

"Oh, I will take a bus." She said,

"I don't want you to have to take the bus or anything. Let me give you a ride home."

"I don't want to be a bother." She replied.

"It's no bother at all. I want to make sure you get home safely and you are pregnant." He said.

Y/n agreed, and they got into Namjoon's car. As they drove, they chatted about the movie and other things they had in common.

"Thank you again. This was really fun." Y/n said.

"Anytime, Y/n. I had a great time too. Maybe we can do it again sometime?" Namjoon asked.

She was silent, one time it is, but will it be appropriate to meet again?

He decided to change the topic. "So how are you doing at home? Are you resting well?"

"No, I should be resting but I hate sitting in one place, Taehyung makes fun of me, because everyday, I will try to find a new task of deep cleaning appliance, rearranging my stuff." She said,

"You should be working that much." Namjoon said.

"I know, maybe I just miss working for you. That is why I try to distract myself." Y/n said. Namjoon looked at her.

So does she miss him?

"You like working for me?" He asked.

"Yes, It never felt like work. I actually enjoyed taking care of you." She replied. She has no idea what she is doing to Namjoon, his heart beat is going insane. She likes taking care of him.

"I remember you were in college when you started working for me. What degree have you got? If you dislike staying at home, you can continue that." He never asked her before, Because he never asked her about her personal stuff.

"I was doing law, but I dropped out." She replied.

"Really? You never told me." He said.

"You never asked." She said,

"Why did you drop out?" He asked.

"Nothing, I could clear the final year." She replied.

"Is there any reason? Was it hard? Why didn't you try again?"  He asked.

"I had three chances, on the first one my father died, so I couldn't and the second time, you got in an accident." She told him.

"Wait," he stops the car, during exam time, as he can remember, he would give her a month off. But he remembers that he had to call her because he got into an accident. "You couldn't complete your law degree Because of me? And you never told me that."

"It's not like that, you have done so much for me, and you need me at that time, I couldn't leave you. And I had the last chance." She said,

Namjoon was speechless. She cares about him so much that she chose Namjoon over her future.

"So, did you try?" He asked. She sighed and shook her head.

"I haven't, I still can. But I don't if I want to. Maybe I fail the last time,"

"You never know unless you try, you should apply," He said.

She shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know, should I? Taehyung said I shouldn't, he said law is not for me, even if I pass. To become a successful attorney, I have to be skinny and pretty, I don't think I will fit."

This is the problem with Korea, no matter what your job is, you have to be pretty and skinny, or else People will not consider you. No matter how good you are at your job.

"Taehyung said that?" Namjoon asked, one more reason, Namjoon will treat her way better.

"Yeah, it's harsh reality. Anyways, I am happy, and doing well like this." She replied with a smile, while gently rubbing her stomach. Namjoon smiled.

"Why do you continue working for me?" He asked.

"Hmm, maybe I got used to it. Like a routine? Five years is a long time, you know it's stupid but at some points, It felt like you were my husband," she laughed.

Namjoon chuckled. "I felt the same, and when Taehyung comes I realize you are not my wife."

"Really?" She laughed, she finds it funny. They started creating a bond.

__