Chapter 3

Dalawang buwan na ang nakararaan nang magkahalikan kami, I avoided him this past months. Whenever I'll see him in a distance, I will change my course.

I am now in the 10th floor, this floor is where his office is....no, this whole floor was his office, and he commanded me to clean this whole floor.

Inaayos ko nalang ang mga ginamit ko sa paglilinis nang biglang bumukas ang pintuan. I immediately looked at the door and found the doctor staring at me intently.

I'm now finish cleaning his office, I walked to where the door is located, my heart is pounding like I was chased by a horse. I averted my gaze from him and continue to walk to the door.

"P-Padaan po," I said while staring on the floor, he's leaning on the door so I can't get through it.

"Look at me," he calmly said.

"P-Padaan p-po," I repeated but this time, I stuttered.

"Why were you avoiding me? Is it because of the kiss?" He ignored my words.

"Hey, please look at me," he said in a pleading tone and there's something in me that telling me to look at him. I started to raise my gaze slowly.

He smiled as our eyes met, but his smile don't reach his eyes.

"A-ano po ang kailangan nyo, s-sir?" I tried my best to not stutter.

"I'm sorry..." He said before walking towards me. I didn't say a word and just kept staring at him.

"....I'm sorry for kissing you, but I don't regret it and I never will. It hurts whenever you'll avoid me, and I feel jealous whenever I saw you smiling with your boss on the cafe," he said in a serious tone before stepping backwards.

"P-Pwede na p-po b-ba akong dumaan?" I said while stuttering. He didn't utter any word before stepping aside and letting me out from his office.

•••••••★★★•••••••

Pagkatapos ng trabaho ko sa hospital ay dumiretso na ako sa cafe. kaagad akong nagtaka nang pagpasok ko sa cafe ay walang ka tao tao.

I head straight to the kitchen but my jaw fell and tears started to form on the side of my eyes.

"Happy birthday day to you, happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to you...." Pagkanta ng mga katrabaho ko na nagpatulo sa luha ko. I am now nineteen years old, it's funny that I even forgot my birthday. This October 15, I am now finally nineteen. Kaunting kembot na lang, ilang taon na lang ay ga-graduate na ako ng college.

"Happy birthday," sir Alistair uttered before signaling me to blow the candle on the top of the cake. I smiled while tears kept flowing from my eyes as I blow the candle.

"Thank you everyone, nag abala pa kayo," I said, shyly.

"We always celebrate the employees birthday so don't mind this," sir Alistair said, Alistair is the name of my boss in this cafe.

"T-thank you po talaga sir," he smiled at me before telling everyone that we could now eat, the cake was a 3 tier cake. I don't really know how to thank them for this, even I forgot my own birthday, they still remember it.

I am smiling as I saw how everyone enjoyed. Claire and Vivi approached me and handed me their gifts.

"Thank you! Nag abala pa kayo," I uttered while smiling.