Update

Hi everyone!

I know it's been a very long time and I apologise for this. There are many reasons for my absence, authors block, lack of motivation being busy and medical things. And for this, I am very sorry. 

Another reason is also because once everything had calmed down and I got back into writing these stories a lot of time had passed, and the issue with that is my writing had changed a bit and I like to believe I've improved making it hard to continue in from the point I was at in this story. 

So I have started the prosses of rewriting it along with my other stories, which is taking some time to do but it is coming along. So far I've gotten a good way through this one, and hopefully will be able to publish the first part soon. But for now, all I can really show you is the cover and the description. 

Again I am really sorry for being absent again. Anyway onto the information about the rewrite.

A few things will be changing, but the main storyline will mostly be the same.

I'm looking forward to when I can finally show you all the new version. And thank you for still reading my book. 

Description

Akiko Kurosaki had always been a happy woman, being a beacon of light for those around her. But the light of the Kurosaki was snuffed out when she passed away at the age of 14. Now in the soul society training to become a strong and capable shinigami. But will she be able to overcome the challenges to come, and continued to be a shining beacon for those around her? Or will the world succeed in completely snuffing out her light?