39

I looked at the weird object that looked like a human. They called it a Tenshintai. Yoichi was explaining how my brother went through it.

So from what I gathered, it was dangerous and painful

So from what I gathered, it was dangerous and painful. I had three days to complete it. Once I stabbed it with my zanpakto there was no going back. I had to beat Sora into submission.

They wanted to make sure I was certain. I just smiled stabbing my blade through the Tenshintai.

"no time like the present. Besides if I don't have any hope what's the point of living till tomorrow, " I said.

The Tenshintai changed revealing a familiar face. Sora floated in the air.

"so you truly want to learn Bankai. I did warn you I have no intention of going easy on you, " he said.

"I don't want you to go easy on me. So how are we gonna do this?" I said.

He landed on the ground and began walking towards me. He stood in front of me with a serious expression on his face.

"three states. One you play a board game with me. You have to beat me ten times to go to the next round. Stage two you have to get the flower from my hair. And three we will fight, " he explained.

I nodded. There was soon a board game in front of us and my eyes widened. I glared at Sora unimpressed.

"jerk, " I mumbled.

"if you already want to give up be my guest, " he said.

I growled sitting for. It was shogi. Now I wasn't bad at the game or just borough back memories. I use to play with my father when I was alive. In Fact, he played with me when I was home for my last month. So it was one of the least thins we did together. I haven't touched a board or piece since.

I moved then he moved and it went like that for a bit but he beat me. My brows frowned. We continue and he beat me six times in a row.

Then it hit me. He knew the way I played better than anyone else. In fact, he played the exact same way. I was a very defensive player.

I changed my style to more offensive and I smiled after I won ten. He sighed and the shoji board disappeared in a great of wind. That same won't lead Sora into the air. I looked at the flower in his hair and smiled. It reminded me of the first time I really tried to make art.

"now time.for the second test. Get the flower from my hair, " he said.

"no fair you're in the air, " I pouted.

He just smiled pouting at the flower.

" lives not fair. So first up and get the flower, " he said.

I growled and looked at the flower. It was really pretty. The first drawing I did with an actual desire to do it well. I did and it was still in my portfolio when I got into my art school.

That drawing was actually one of the reasons I got in. They said they really like the way it did the colours.

I shook my head. Let's just focus on getting it. This should be fun.