45

I was fighting with Byakuya when a butterfly came flying towards me. I extended my hand and my eyes narrowed. I immediately turned on my heel. But before I could leave I felt a hand grab mine.

"what's wrong?" he questioned.

"Arrancar's have shown up, " I said.

"be careful, " he said.

I let a smile come to my face as I lightly squeezed his hand.

"I'll be okay. So don't worry, " I said.

I then used flash step and appeared by the Senkaimon to see Rukia and Orihime there. As I walked up they turned to me. Rukai bowed and I saw the distressed look on Orihime's face. I walked up to her patting her head with a gentle smile.

"do not worry. You'll be able to come soon once they've stabilized it. We'll see you soon, " I said.

She gave a small nod and Rukia and I ran through the Senkaimon as we ran slight tension rose in the air.

"captain Kurosaki do you think Ichigo will be alright?" she questioned.

I smiled glad my brother had good friends.

"call me Akiko. And I'm sure my brother will be fine. He has friends like you around him to help in his times of need. I'm grateful you look after my twin so well, " I said.

She turned to me a look of conflict in her eyes. I knew she thought if they never met perhaps my brother would never have gotten into this mess. But hollows would eventually be attracted not only to my brother by my sisters. She saved them in a way.

We came to the end of the Senkaimon. We jumped out looking around. Four enemies one heading towards my brother and three others near the other soul reapers.

Rukia and I separated. She went towards my brother and I went toward the other soul reapers. I used flash step and git there just in time to see Rangiku about to be impaled by an arancar.

"fly Sora, " I said.

I cut through the air and find cut through the tentacle thing along with a red attack. I looked down to see Kisuke. The arancar looked at us both. I smiled as did Kisuke.

I turned to Kisuke to see someone coming up behind him. My eyes narrowed and I went to help only to have to jump away from an a tentacle.

How annoying. Kisuke was attacked but soon engaged in battle with a different Arrancar.

"another captain. No matter how man captain's there are you won't be able to beat me Loopy, " he laughed.

He caught Rangiku again. I sighed as I felt the air change.

"underestimating your opponent will be the death of you, " I said.

One of his tentacles came to me. I sighed as I cut it in half. He had three unoccupied one left. They all came to me.

I held my blade horizontally heifer pointing it at him.

"Tatsumaki no sen katto, " I said.

A tornado formed and blood mixed with it. The three were dropped and when the tornado cleared he appeared bloody and pissed off. He came charging at me and I smiled.

"took you a while Toshiro, " I said.

Before loopy could hit me ice began to form. He was shocked as an ice cage surrounded him. I landed on the ground looking at the three and smiling. My attention then moved to Urahara. I decided not to interfere. I sealed my zanpakuto and sheathed it.

But a question remained in my mind. Why were they attacking now?