36

My eyes opened to see I was in the room. I groaned sitting up. I heard the sliding door open revealing Uruhara.

"I wouldn't move around too much. It took Tessai awhile to patch you up, " he said.

"thank you, " I said.

"don't thank me. It was tessi and Renji. Tessai healed your wounds. And Renji ran you here I never knew he could be so fast, " he said.

I laughed but groaned in pain. Uruhara sat by my side.

"we have to get strong in time for Aizen's next move. When you're healed I would like to start your training, " he said.

"what will the training be?" I asked.

"first I'll help you master your Shikai and when that's done which won't take long because you're already close we'll begin Bankai training, " he said.

I looked at him like he was an idiot.

"Bankai takes at least ten years to learn, we don't have that time, " I said

"I came up with a method to achieve it in three days. Only two people have done it and both have achieved. Myself and your brother Ichigo. I believe you can do it too, " he said.

I sighed but agreed. I had to try. He soon left but I heard someone outside. I told them to enter and it was Jinta. He looked worried.

"i know you have to heal and train yourself. But can you teach me how to become stronger?" he asked.

"why?" I asked.

"Ururu was injured fighting an Arrancar and I couldn't do anything but watch, " he said.

I smiled and forced myself to stand. I ruffled his hair.

"I'll teach you, " I said.

He smiled and ran off. I sighed and left my room finding myself in Ururu's room. I sat by her. We just sat in silence, but it wasn't awkward, more calming. She reminded me of my sisters.

I wanted to do see them but I had to be careful when I did because Karin could see me. And I had to heal up.

I laid down and Ururu leaned on me. She fell asleep and smiled patting her head. I felt myself nodding off and I fell asleep.

But when I woke up I was in a familiar house with a door in front of me. I was in my blue kimono again and I walked out to the walkway to see the endless sky.

I walked to the end to see Sora standing there. I walked beside him and he turned to me and something seemed different.

"are you ready for the training. There is but one more technique you need to learn in Shikai and master the four you know. And when it comes to bankai I won't go easy on you. It'll be hard, " he said.

"you already know my answer. To protect others and myself I will learn these. Next time if someone tried to hurt a loved one I won't be a shield that gets stabbed. I'll counter with everything I have and not be cut. I won't let the ones I love be hurt. My strike will be sharp, not dull, " I said.

"allow me to tell you the names of the techniques you already know.
; Kazaguruma, wind blade,
Tatsumaki no sen katto, One thousand cuts of the tornado,
And Furontogarasu, windshield, " he said.

I smiled and hugged him.

"thank you, Sora. Just watch they won't stand a chance against us, "I said.