CHAPTER 42 - class fight

KOU
—❁—

I quickly look over towards where Tsukasa was still standing, noticing that Hanako was walking towards him. I couldn't focus on those two now though.

I quickly looked back down at Sousuke and watched him continue to try and crawl away. "Sousuke.. hey—" "G-GO AWAY!" He mutters loudly, gripping onto the ground with hands that weren't even his anymore. "Crawling away won't help anything." I mutter, sitting on the ground beside him. "Don't look.." He sits up, covering his face as he turns his head away. "You're bleeding.. you need to get up so we can go get you help." My eyebrows raise as he shoves me away, keeping his head turned away from me.

That was when I had a sudden realization. Toilet-brain grants wishes for the living, right?

I look at the 2 things grown out of Sousukes back before looking over at Tsukasa and Hanako.

Why can't my wish be to turn Mitsuba back to normal and reverse all this?

I then look back at Sousuke. "Stay here, I'm gonna go do something and fix all of this.." "What..?" He suddenly stops trembling and slowly moves his face towards me. My eyebrows raise as I notice how different his face looked from just a few seconds ago.

His eyes were so sunken, and his pupils were black. He still had remnants of the thing that Tsukasa fed him all over his mouth.

This was awful.. but I can't think differently of him.

He was a monster, that's the only thing I was positive of.

"You're not going anywhere." Sousuke gets a decrepit smile on his face and slowly brings himself back up to a standing position. "Huh?" "I said.." I suddenly gasp as Sousuke wraps the two growths from his back around me. "Shit!" I exclaim as he raises me up in the air. "Put me down!" I try my best to pull the things off of me before looking over at Hanako and Tsukasa. "HANAKO!" I shout, hoping that he'll look over and notice that I need a little bit of help. Tsukasa was acting his usual creep self towards him though, so the chances of him noticing me were low. "H-HANAKO!" I strain my torso as Mitsubas grip on me tightens. "DAMNIT! PUT ME DOWN!" My eyes dart back over to Hanako, and I saw that he had finally turned around and notice what was going on. "Hold on, Kid!" "Amane! You can't just run away from me like that!"

I watch Hanako run over, holding his knife in his hand as Sousuke continues to tighten his grip around me. "D-Don't hurt him..ngh—" My voice grows subtly airy and I watch Sousuke quickly look behind him before clenching my eyes shut. "KNIFE!" I'm then dropped down to the floor almost immediately, but thankfully Hanako rushed over in time to catch me before having the most lethal fall of my life. "Hah? He's afraid of knives?" Hanako looks down at me and watched me pant on the ground. "N-No.. I don't—" "Of course he is.." Tsukasa mutters, smiling widely as Mitsuba rushes over to him and hugs onto his frontside.

What the hell was going on? This wasn't how he was acting not even 2 minutes ago, Tsukasa is controlling him insanely tight. Getting things back under control will be difficult.

"We need to get this under control." Hanako pulls me up off the ground. "I'm calling Teru." I quickly pull my phone out and keep my eyes locked on Sousuke and Tsukasa. It pained me to see the way Tsukasa was treating him, but I didn't have time to feel sorry for him or myself. I needed to stay focused.

"Hello? Kou is everything okay?" "Hell of Mirrors, now." "What? What are you talking about?" "Hell of Mirrors." I narrow my eyebrows and grip my staff tightly. "Now." "But what about Tiara? No one is here to watch her." "She'll be fine, honest." "Kou, I—" "It's urgent. Tsukasa urgent." "Hey! Kou, you kn—" I then hang up and shove my phone in my back pocket.