TIMESKIP !

Heyo! Just some quick background to fill you guys in before the next chapters release here very shortly. This part of the story forward is skipping to Kou and Mitsubas senior year of highschool, and they have lost contact since.

Sousuke is now 19 and Kou is now 18, and they are both still crazy about each other even after never speaking to each other following the events on the school roof. Sousuke is planning on going to college on a photography scholarship, while Kou is still indecisive about college—culinary arts? Keeping the exorcist bloodline going? He wasn't sure. Mitsuba has also done a much better job of hiding his feelings for Kou than Kou himself has, but he still got into another relationship to try and help him forget about Sousuke and to also please his father. It was short lived, and him and his now ex girlfriend mutually ended it about week and a half before the big end of the year school festival. Sousuke on the other hand never got into another relationship because of how bad his commitment issues got following him and Kous breakup.

Following Kou and his hatred for his father, he decided to move out at 18 and sustainably live on his own, sort of as a way to disown himself from his own family. He still keeps close contact with his siblings though of course. Mitsuba is still living at home with his mother, and doesn't plan on leaving for a hell of a long time.

Anyway, let's jump into the story! I promise you it gets better.. sort of ! :)