COME BACK HOME

AUTHOR NOTE: Hey guys!!! So I've just watched Purple Hearts and OMG! I love it! Sofia Carson is an amazing singer and Nicholas Galitzine is one of my favourite actors (ever since I saw him in Red White and Royal Blue anyway lol) and the two of them together 😍😍😍 but I digress lol. I can't help but think that this would be a great Buddie AU so here goes. This will be a S.E.A.L Buck AU where Eddie is the civilian with a bunch of medical debt and where Buck has a few problems of his own. 

Bucks seal team: Steve McGarett/junior (Hawaii five-0) Sam Hannah (NCIS LA) Daniel 'Hondo' Harrelson (SWAT) Elliot Spencer (Leverage) Shannon (9-1-1) Grisha Callen their CO (NCIS LA)  

.....

EDDIE

Eddie gritted his teeth and tried not to punch the marine (currently yelling across the bar about his exploits with women) in the face and continued on weaving his way through the bar's patrons with a tray of drinks in hand. 

"Thanks" he nodded barely even glancing up as he turned just in time to catch where the marine was staring. 

Cassie had made her way out from behind the bar and he watched as the marine smirked at his friends pointing in her direction before sauntering over. 

Yeah, no! 

The marine whistles and steps into her path blocking the way back to the bar. 

"Looking good, my names Jack" he said placing a hand on the table beside him stopping her from edging around him "I think you would look better down on your knees though" he said suggestively tone laced with false charm as he thrusted towards her. 

Jack's eyes raked up and down her body with a possessive glint and he could feel his blood boil clenching a fist around the tray, Cassie rolled her eyes and ignored him pointedly turning her back and heading in a different direction. 

The marine's friends roared with laughter at the rejection and Jacks face went red apparently unable to take the jeering and shoved his way back to the bar just as Cassie reached it and he noticed her shoulders stiffen as he continued to pester her. 

Enough of this he thought storming over. 

"Hey asshole she's not interested" he said stepping up to him. 

The marine turned to him incredulously with a raised eyebrow as he gestured in Cassie's direction "Oh so we can fight for her ass but ain't allowed to touch it" he said squaring up to him with a scowl. 

Eddie rolled his eyes "Its not like you could keep it up anyway doesn't steroid use kill the vibe" he replied in a mocking tone.

Clearly he'd hit a nerve though he wasn't sure if it was the implication of drug use or impedance that seemed to enrage him more as his face went from red to purple quicker than anyone he'd ever seen in his life.     

His amusement was short lived however as the next thing he knew pain exploded in his shoulder (yet to heal from the shooting) and he hit the floor with a thud as he gasped trying to see through the sudden haze of pain. Jack leaned down grabbing a fist full of his shirt about to take another swing when someone grabs the guy's wrist and squeezes until his hand spasms letting him go and Eddie finds himself back on the floor with a perfect view of the new comer and he blinked in surprise.