Chapter 2

Kerrianne didn't know how long it was to Hemlock Grove. They had to stop plenty of times to give them and the movers a break. They pass by the Welcome to Hemlock Grove sign, riding through the heart of the city catching many people's attention. There was someone new to town. The feeling of eyes followed the SUV along the road. Kerrianne looked outside the window, watching different places as they headed towards the place. The car pulled into the driveway with her car already there. The house was beautiful. It was inside a gated community, one mile away from Godfrey's house.

Victorian medium size house with black and gray border and tinctured. The house had five bedrooms, a beautiful kitchen and four bathrooms. The backyard was manicured with different brands of flowers and her own garden filled with fruits and vegetables. An amazing spot to have her sacred moon reading at night.

Her Plaid skirt tucked with a button up and a brown vest and stocking with platforms Mary janes and leg warmers fell into place before she went to the house with Aunt Rachel in tow. Kerrianne pulled the key from her pocket before using it to open the door.

It was as it said it was. She could tell her dad had someone looking after the house. Fresh veggies and fruits ready for her to eat. The house was dusted, so clean for a house her dad hasn't been to in 3 years. She dropped the keys on the counter.

"This place, as I remembered, used to be in this family for many generations." Rachel said as she watched her niece explore as the movers' place boxes into the different areas in the house.

"Why hasn't dad told me about this house?" Kerrianne said.

"He was remodeling it for future trips, maybe you know how your father was. He had his secrets too." Rachel commented.

"Well, it's nice." Kerrianne stated as she checked out the kitchen. The place was fully stocked with all things she considered herself to eat.

"I guess Chicken salad tonight." Kerrianne thought.

Her Aunt Rachel would help her set up before leaving in the morning. They started upstairs first, Kerrianne explored her new room which had a balcony, where she would set a table and chair. Her room was filled with posters of favorite bands. Her vanity was nice and set up, waiting for her to use it. It was around 5 in the evening before they were done. The place was cleaner than when they started. Kerrianne got dinner ready, making fried chicken with a salad with vinaigrette. They sat eating silently not knowing what to talk about before her aunt said something.

"Don't forget to enroll in school, and since the house and everything is paid for. Your dad had put in the will that you will receive an allowance in your bank account for clothes, necessary things that you need." Rachel said to Kerrianne as she ate.

Kerianne nodded before finally finishing up. Later on, that night, she started her first night sacred reading doing the full moon not knowing of the black wolf visiting her, watching her. She spreads the cover down before setting up her candles wearing a silk black nightgown and her Lagomorph 'bible'. Her fluffy ears came from out her head and her Tail from her tailbone and her red eyes could've been sold as laser beams.

She muttered each word, each saying praising their ancestors with every hand sign. When she was done, she drew her sacred complete sign in the dirt blessing the land in and around her house before getting up and going to bed.