Chapter 19

outfit up top

Kerrianne opened her eyes before shooting up from the bed. She didn't pay attention to the way her body curve or the way her usual straight hair was in the coils of an Afro. She went to use the bathroom to get rid of any remaining of Roman. She washes her hands before taking a shower. Washing away the sweetest touching of Roman, she smiled remembering the way they connected. When she started walking pass the mirror, she came right back to stare at herself.

"What the hell?!" She yelled as she suddenly rushed towards her full-length mirror as she stared at herself. She touched her new curves and her hair. Amazed by a body to call her own, she smiled as she changed from her usual aesthetic to something else. She put on some wedges before she grabbed a granola before going to school which would be a short day once she finds out about Roman.

Time Skip:

She walked throughout the school drawing attention to her as her newfound curves brought eyes to her. Letha who had just got a card from Ashley Valentine walked up to Peter as she asked him to come to dinner with her parents. Peter smelled his mate looking away from Lethia to look at Kerrianne, who looked different. That's when he remembered, she's awakened.

She walked right pass him, pretending he didn't exist. He nodded before following after her.

"Kerrianne, wait up!" Peter yelled as he chased after his mate while Letha looked after. He finally caught on to her, holding her arm. She looked down at his hand to his face as she repeated the action. Peter caught her action, removing his hand.

"Hey, I haven't seen you in a while." Peter said as she avoided him.

"Oh yeah, I've been busy." Kerrianne says.

"You looked good." Peter spoke as Kerrianne said, "Thank you".

"So is there a reason you're talking to me." Kerrianne said as she looked behind him to see Lethia, who stared at them.

"It's just you look different." Peter answered.

"Yeah, I know." Kerrianne says as she started to turn around before he called out again.

"You awakened, didn't you?" Peter asked, making Kerrianne smile.

"Oh honey, maybe you should get back to your pregnant girl." Kerrianne smirked as Mildred let herself through.

"Have you seen Roman?" Peter wondered.

"I saw him a few days ago, he let me know something that he saw." Kerrianne smirked as she crossed her arms.

"What?" Peter wondered.

"Roman saw you that night Peter. You are sleeping with Letha. No wonder our bond has been crazy. You slept with that girl, and you acted like nothing happened." Kerrianne stared at the gasp look on his face.

"Kerrianne." Peter started to say.

"Nemernicule! Cum îndrăznești! A răni iadul român care mă rănește pe mine. S-ar putea să fii celălalt partener al meu, dar nu voi fi a doua alegere a nimănui. Mă auzi." Kerrianne whispered yelled at Peter. (You bastard! How dare you! Hurting Roman hell, hurting me. You may be my other mate, but I won't be anybody's second choice. You hear me.) Before he could get any word out, she walked away.

"Roman's in a coma." Peter suddenly yelled, stopping almost everyone who stared at them.

"What?" Kerrianne questioned.

"He's in a coma." Peter repeated.

"When was this?" Kerrianne added.

"Few days ago." Peter said.

Kerrianne stared at him shocked.

"Where is he?" Kerianne stated.

"The Godfrey's mansion." Peter replied before Kerrianne left to go to her precious mate.

Peter stared at her back, sighing before continuing his day.

"So much for me making it up to her." He thought.

Time Skip:

Kerrianne rang the doorbell, looking around as she waited for the door to open. Olivia, who was talking to Peter's mom, heard the bell.

"Are you expecting company?" Lynda asked as she watched Olivia go downstairs to the door.

"No, but I know who it is?" Olivia answered.

By the time Olivia came back, Kerrianne was with her.

"Kerrianne, what are you doing here?" Lynda asked the girl.

"I came to see Roman." Kerrianne says as she puts her bag down.

Lynda finally stared at the girl, noticing her change of looks. Gone were her straight hair to be replaced with a head full of coils and her body still petite but her newfound curves were the star. That's Lynda knew.

"You did it, didn't you? "Lynda asked.

"What." Kerrianne avoided.

"Which one was it?" Lynda questioned as Olivia watched the exchange with interest.

"It wasn't Peter. He's too stuck on Lethia to even try." Kerrianne scoffed, wrapping her arms around herself.

"So Roman then?" Lynda said.

"Yes, it was Roman." Kerrianne replied.

Olivia's lips almost moved into a smirk as she heard their talk. Kerrianne walked over to a coma sleeping Roman as Lynda and Olivia watched her. She moves her finger softly from his thumb to the veins in his arms. Kerrianne drew a protect symbol, which catered on into his dream world. She whispered something neither could hear before she kissed his lips before walking to get her things.

"You're not staying?" They wondered.

"No, I'll be back another time. I have stuff to plan." Kerrianne 's voice turned raspy before walking away, hips swaying.