Chapter 27

(Outfit up top)

Kerrianne slept tossing and turning, sleep hasn't been great for the Bunny Queen for these past months. The same nightmares over and over again. This was why she always needed Roman sleeping with her. If they weren't fucking each other brains out, he was cuddling her with Nadia right between them. Roman had become distant to Nadia after what Olivia had revealed to him. Kerrianne knew he just needed time to process the deeds he did under his mother's control. She knew he wouldn't kill Nadia because how Kerrianne doted on her.

                                                       A guy with a hoodie walking to a house.

                                                           A little boy going to the restroom.

                   The man going to the strove lighting a candle before an explosion happens.

Kerrianne sat up breathing heavy as she tried to calm her breathing. She was scared, she looked over to Roman's gone. She got up, wondering where he was.

"Rome." She whispered as she wipes sweat off her face, walking downstairs her new reinvented housing to see him looking at her blood in his personal cooler.

"Rome, is it the feedings again?" Kerrianne questioned as she walked close to him with slow yet eager steps.

But Roman didn't say anything, just stared in the cooler.

"Okay, Rome. You're getting stronger. Here." Kerrianne tells him, going to get the many jars of her blood. She poured her blood in a foam cup avoiding putting the blood in her beautiful glassware. She twists the top before handing the cup to him. He drinks it with a second thought. Thats how she knew when his feedings were coming up. Once he was done, she discarded it to a separate trash can for such before she dragged him away, where she dreamt cuddled next to her mate.

Peter's Pov/Third

Outside a house where many people/ Romani kin celebrated the life of a fellow kin Uncle Joe. Where everyone plays tricks, cook, children played and talk, Peter sulked in outside Papa Joe's room where many paid him respect. He smokes his cigarette as he thought about the last 6 months. Kerrianne and Roman as he knew would want nothing to do with him after leaving them. He thought of Letha, who died giving birth. He didn't know if the baby survived or if she was healthy or if she died alongside his mother, but he'd hope he done right by her. Distracted he felt hands over his eyes as the familiar voice whispered in his ear.

"Guess who?" Destiny whispered while her hands still covered his eyes.

Destiny finally showed herself as she faced him, hugging him.

"Hmm, man! I've missed you, coz." Destiny says as they hugged as Peter held her tight. It's been so long since he saw or heard from his cousin.

"I didn't think you were gonna make it." Peter tells her as he squeezed her tight.

"I ran out of gas in Altoona. I got followed into a ladies' room at a truck stop outside of Youngstown. I had to give a serious ass-kicking. But I am here now." Destiny told him as they pulled back from each other. Peter smiled at his cousin as she spoke animatedly to him before finishing with a chuckle.

"Oh, man! Joe used to bounce me on his knee when I was little, and he was old as the hills and twice as wrinkly, even then." Destiny continued before Peter spoke.

"How's your life?" He questioned.

"I show up every day. It's lonely with you guys gone, you know?" Destiny pointed out.