Chapter 5

Outfit up top (first half)

Kerrianne got up the next morning at 4am to get ready for school. She washed her face and brushed her teeth. She put on some exercise clothes before doing her usual Pilates and jog in the morning. By 5:30 she took a shower, scrubbing every inch of her body. She finished doing her hair before fixing herself some breakfast. She took her supplements before downing her orange juice then cleaning up. She hurried upstairs, taking out the curlers in her hair.

She brushed every curl adding volume as she could. Kerrianne got dressed before getting her computer bag ready.

She walked out the house going to her car.

She pulled to the school blasting Paramore "That's what you get" attracting the attention of the 6 '4 boy and her Romani friend. Kerrianne got out of the car fixing her hair and her hat before walking to Peter, who couldn't keep his eyes off of her.

"Dragul Meu." Kerrianne says in Romani. Those times Peter taught her some Romani over the summer really paid off.

Peter smiled at her as she pressed a kiss to both his cheeks before pulling him towards the school. Kerrianne felt another pull that made her look to the left, staring the 6 '4 boy in his eyes. He was much taller than her, both him and Peter was. Peter wanted to talk to Christina, who wanted to avoid them like a plague especially after the rumors she spinned.

The werewolf and his satanic witch who uses blood on people.

Kerrianne grabbed his hand again before continuing the way to the school.

She stopped by the office to get her locker number and schedule. All classes except one with Peter and it was art. Her locker was across from Peter next to the soon Upir. She put up different photos of her friends and her. Adding her books inside where they would stay when she didn't need them.

Loud thumps caught her and Peter's attention, a tall girl with her hair fringed in her face and what looked like wrapped forearms as she walked with to her class while two girls mocking her.

"Stupid girls. Poor thing." Kerrianne thought as the girl wheezed and grunt. Peter walked to the door before the girl came back out, walking away as Peter hid next to Kerrianne as the boy from earlier walked next to her.

"Hey Sis." The boy said kind of looking back at them as they pretended to do something.

"Wow." She said to Peter nodded.

Their day continued on the same before she drove Peter home before going home. Kerrianne drove pass the mansion that she knew owned all of the things in Hemlock Grove before continuing her way home. Kerrianne pulled into her driveway before locking the doors and walking inside her house.

She took a shower, getting ready to do it all over again. She ate a quick meal. Before looking at tv and falling asleep.

There are ways to wake up but to wake up hearing about some girl dying

There are ways to wake up but to wake up hearing about some girl dying. Weird vibe of the town is starting to show its head. She got ready to leave as the day just started. Kerrianne reached the school, some people crying in the hallway over Brooke bluebell.

"I'm sorry she was killed but I didn't know her or anything to cry for her." Kerrianne thought sadly.

She caught the attention of the twins and Christina.

"Maybe she killed her with a spell."

She probably used her pet werewolf to kill Brooke."

The twins said in union.

"Or maybe she should spell you for talking about other people in poor taste." Kerrianne says scaring the girls as they pull Christina away. She walked to Peter pulling him into a hug before they walked away.

"Don't listen to them. They're idiots". Kerrianne says.

It was late at night, she changed into her bunny form which was two sizes bigger than a house cat. She hopped through the woods to the park, burrowing through the ground when she heard any predators. Once she reaches the park, she sees the last two people she least expects to be there. Peter and the boy.

"What's they doing here?" Kerrianne thought as she changed to her original self-wearing a black lacy nightgown with a bunny mask on her face. Not letting them see her, she hid behind a tree.

Peter felt the bond become stronger as Roman repeated.

"Killing that girl." the boy says.