Chapter 24:

(Outfit at the top)

                                                                                    (reference gif)

                                                                                    (reference gif)

The rest of the days, Kerrianne watched the crazy girl, Christina Windell. Watching her in her dreams and standing in her rooms at night when she finally decided to sleep. Kerrianne almost killed her in her sleep but the emotion in her wanted her to fess up, saying she was a wolf before she killed her. Roman had texted her telling her that Peter stayed in an outskirt building by the Godfrey medical house. The night she went to check on the girl, she was gone. She was right as she stared at the beautiful moon that waved at her, shining like an old friend. But what she didn't know, that this vargulf would start something that would destroy her.

Luceria POV:

Luceria sat on the guest bed of Kerrianne's dad's holiday house. She had just gotten out of the shower as she rubbed her hair softly with the towel.  Ms. Rachel and Sheila were in bed already. Their doors locked like Kerrianne cautioned them to do just in case. Luceria had heard a thump sound from downstairs as she turned her head towards the door as many thumps were made almost like they were trying to open the door. She stared at the door as she shouted for Sheila and Rachel as the thumps on her door appeared. The door started to crack as she ran towards the bathroom door as the door burst open. A huge white wolf with amber eyes glared at her as she hurried to close the door with cries.

Back to Kerrianne:

She felt Luceria's scream in her bones before she burrowed to the house. She could still hear her cries as she hurriedly burrowed through the ground. By the time she got there, she ran into the house as she heard Sheila and Rachel's screams. Once she got to Luceria's door, she was met with a gore scene. Her friend in her own blood, with her insides ripped out with a horrid scream paused on her face. Kerrianne saw red as she screamed, sending a force spiked in her mating bond almost ripping her mates and newly mates apart.

She cried as she yelled at Rachel to call 911 before rushing towards her friend as her and Sheila cried over her body. The Vargulf wanted her but ended up getting her childhood best friend. The vargulf wanted war and it will get one.

"The vargulf wanted me." Kerrianne cried in self-pity.

"We're going to kill this thing. If not for the other victims but for Luceria ." Shelia 's monotone voice said.

Kerrianne nodded as 20 minutes later the police came to collect the soon to be final body of the Vargulf. The cops took their statements before they left. Rachel went to call Luceria's family about the demise of their daughter as Kerrianne stayed to clean up the room with a heavy heart. She cried as she scrubbed hard at the blood of the bathroom floor. Not knowing that the wave of her pain will send her much older mate's running along with their children, who would love to see their new mother.