Overview: 6 months Later

It's been six months since the fiasco with Christina and Roman's 'death', the birth of baby Nadia. Roman had taken over the Godfrey industries with Kerrianne alongside him. Johann would say it to Roman's face, but Kerrianne was a strong hold against the company and him. She had told Roman to give him power over what things to put out. Johann liked that she was just like Chase and Harriet, willing to learn.

He liked to say she was his sidekick. Kerrianne knew that Olivia wasn't really dead due to Johann confiding in her. She and Johann had created something for Roman to drink with her blood, that has calmed down his thirst so much that he could last 2 months without feeding. They had to use Olivia, who didn't like it as a test dummy for the serum. They kept it in a small cooler down in the basement with only him and her the ones to access it.

Kerrianne took care of Nadia like she was her own. She was working with the council that she saw monthly to finally start finding more supernatural species to tell them that the Bunny Queen had awakened. Some had answered the call. A siren from the Alaskan sea and another wendigo from the mountains, a werewolf from Virginia and another upir and bunny duo from California. Hemlock Grove was slowly becoming a beacon for different supernatural species.

Her breasts have been tendered for the past few days, as she was basically around Nadia 24/7 or maybe it's because her and Roman have been going at like rabbits, no pun intended. She knew that Peter was out there somewhere hoping that he was okay. They were turning Godfrey's house into a longer strip for the neighborhood. They were building a lot of things around town. And since they had to find someone, who would take up the Sheriff place since Kerrianne killed Tom.

They stayed in Kerrianne's house that looked more renovated than anything. The two help that Roman hired, didn't really have to do anything because of Kerrianne 's boundaries but They were always wanting to help the lady that gives them the weekends off.

Kerrianne still did her monthly ritual outside the house. Roman and her felt like a married couple. He still got mad, when she asked about Peter even if it felt like his part of the bond was cut off. She has been having dreams lately that she didn't want to tell Roman. People in white masks. The kills that they did. Mostly children and families. Sometimes she didn't get to sleep unless Roman was next to her. In her sleep, she'll talk to the other Bunny Queen, who has been acting weird around her that they know something that she doesn't.

But she didn't know that the queens were keeping her changes of the body to themselves. She still wondered why Nadia kept trying to get to her shirt. The queens knew that they would have to tell their vessel of the new inhabitants in her body. But they kept it under wraps. Kerrianne didn't know what to expect for the future or futures when Peter comes back asking for help among other things.