Chapter 3

Outfit up Top

Her Aunt Rachel had left at first light to get back before the first council since her parents 's death. Kerrianne got up at 7 am, washed her face and brushed her teeth. She changed into her exercising clothes, doing Pilates before going for a jog. Kerrianne jogged saying morning to any of her neighbors. Once she got home, she went to take a shower, her flat iron hair in a clamp on the top of her head. She scrubbed every inch of her body, making sure everything was clean before rising and getting out. Drying her body off she wraps herself in her silk black robe before going into the kitchen to prepare herself something to eat.

She made herself pancakes and eggs with orange juice. She looked at Tv, chewing as she watched. Giggling when something funny happened on Tv, she finished eating her last bite before cleaning up her dish.

Her phone rings next to her catching her attention.

Luceria is calling....

Kerrianne remembered she didn't call them to tell them she made it okay. She sighs answering the phone knowing of the yells she's about to hear.

"Hello." Kerrianne says into the phone.

"Don't be cute, why didn't you call us letting us know you were there?!!" Luceria yells, making Kerrianne move the phone from her ear.

"I know I know I'm sorry. I had to clean the place before doing the ritual." Kerrianne says trying to calm down her crazy friend.

"You and that ritual, I know your parents used to teach you to have as much blessing to our ancestors but what if the wrong person saw." Luceria tells her.

"I was careful, the gate separates the backyard from the woods." Kerrianne said knowing her friend was kind of right. She didn't know Hemlock Grove from a can of paint. Who knows who or what is out there. And she just let her real self out.

"Just be careful, okay Annie. " Luceria says with worry.

"Okay." Kerrianne said before they both said bye hanging up. She moved upstairs to put on her new clothes for the day. She had to enroll in school today. She moisturizes her skin with lotion before spritzing body mist on her. She brushes her teeth again before putting on her outfit. Kerianne put on makeup before finishing up getting ready, leaving the house.

Hemlock Grove High School wasn't something she was looking forward to, but this will be her last year before moving on with life. She walks out the car, catching the attention of a brown-haired boy along with his mother.

Peter could smell her scent as soon as he saw her. She was breathtakingly beautiful. Short in stature maybe 5 '0 or 5' 3. Her scent of a honeycomb, maybe just as sweet. He knew she was the smell that he smelt that time on the full moon. He knew their kind Lagomorph shifters before. The Romani people had a truce after one of their own killed a cat lagomorph shifter by accident.

They kept to themselves not wanting to be around any type of supernatural creatures except their own.

But there was a lagomorph shifter that made werewolves go crazy for them. In the wild they are prey but in the supernatural world they are the enigma to many species. His mom Lynda used to tell him that the bunny shifters could make or break whoever was their mates. She used to have stories for days about them. But he's been dreaming about a black rabbit with red eyes, he knew that it must be her but what could his dreams mean?

The girl continued walking like she was on a mission; she couldn't wait to be done. Many returning students felt attracted to the girl. She went to the admin office following many people. She gave them her past transcripts, writing new information. Someone sat down next to her.

She writes in beautiful print, curves on her y's and g's and beautiful a's and r's. It was the prettiest handwriting anyone had seen.

"Hey." Someone whispered, making her look up.

Kerrianne looked up from her paper seeing brown-haired shaggy hair. He had a cute stubble across his face and had beautiful blue eyes.

"Hi". Kerrianne said with a smile.

"Must be new in town." The boy smiled back, liking her smile.

"Yes, I just moved into town yesterday." Kerrianne said as she finished her paperwork. She felt this pull towards him. He didn't seem bad on the eyes. Since she moved, she hasn't been having the dreams that plagued her mind at home. Wolves howling running into the woods. Herself in her bunny form being cuddled into the arms of a mystery man. She could still feel his touch linger.

"I just moved here too. I guess I have a buddy for this school year." He spoke.

"New people stick together right. I'm Kerrianne". Kerrianne says, sticking her hand out.

"Peter." Peter said to his new gorgeous friend.

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Peter. Just finished but I hope to see you again." with that Kerrianne showing her done paperwork before standing up going to the lady at the desk as she filtered through her paperwork making sure to tell her to stop by next week to see her.

Peter watches her leave, with his wolf wanting to call out to her more. He didn't know why his wolf called out to her while he and his mom finished enrolling him before leaving. He can only hope to see her again.