Chapter 18: Roman's dream sequence of Kerrianne

*Mentions of Smut!!!

After he had left his uncle and dad, the next place he was at looked like a palace. Roman slowly walks towards the door as it swings open by his motion. The coriander was long, and dark with different lines of the Hopper family. He saw a shadow in white, who started running, making him chase after it. The figure started laughing as it ran, liking the chase as it went to the court area.

Many figures wearing bunny and cat masks along with hares stood watching the figure on the throne. He slowly worked his way inside as he stared at the figure. Finally seeing her face, he saw Kerrianne, but she looked different. Hourglass figure but petite and her hair in beautiful coils as she wore a beautiful v- line dress.

"Kerrianne". Roman said as he walked near.

"Not anymore. Hello Rome." Kerrianne smiled as she stood up.

"I'm called many things. Kerrianne is just my vessel. Mildred was the start of it. But I go by the Bunny queen." She added as she walks close waving away the figures which disappeared.

"Kerrianne is the Bunny Queen." Roman stared at her.

"Oh yes, Rome very much so." She smiled at him as the room disappeared around him as they appeared in a bedroom. There are moans and grunts as the people in the bed relished in their flesh.

"What the fuck!" Roman shouted as the moans got louder.

"This what it could be Roman. You, I and Peter. Of course, once Peter finally gets rid of your cousin." Kerrianne pointed out as they watched the people have sex.

He stared at himself as he kissed Kerrianne as she moaned while Peter plowed her. Kerrianne watched him when the other Kerrianne finally look up at him with a smile loving the whole bond love they were making.

"Look how happy she is." Kerrianne whispers in his ear as they both listen to the moans as the other Kerrianne was now being spit roasted before the room once again disappeared. They were now in her backyard.

"What are we doing here?" Roman asked the Bunny Queen who smelled red roses.

"Do you ever wonder why she'd do rituals during the sacred moon?" Kerrianne answered.

"Why?" Roman asked.

"I wasn't the first Bunny Queen. Our ancestor Anya made a deal with a witch to give her powers to protect her people. She became the first bunny shifter before Lagomorph became united as one. She was just like me and now Kerrianne had two predator mates. When the Bunny queen is chosen, she must do the ritual to sustain not only herself but the Bunny Queen inside her." Mildred smiled walking towards Roman who backed up.

"I would like to thank you for waking me." Mildred had Roman lean down as she planted a deep kiss on his soft lips.

"Soon when you wake up, I would love to thank you in person." Mildred smirked before her and the backyard disappear.

A/N: Thank you for 1k views!!!