Chapter 21: The Merge

That night they got ready to merge Kerrianne and Mildred together. All the girls wore their lacy black night gowns as Aunt Rachel set up the ritual. Luceria tied a loc of Mildred hair to Kerrianne's wrist while Sheila put a black veil on her head. Kerrianne looked in the mirror as the girls continued to get her ready before they were called down. The girls walked down the stairs to the backyard as many candles were placed around a pentagram. Aunt Rachel urged her to take off her slippers before entering the circle. The girls gathered alongside Rachel as they started to chant the merge spell:

"Maiores maiores ad te venimus ut reginam nostram egestas iungam ut fieret quod illa esse debes. Merge ut scientia millium in saltu valeret. Potestates diversorum antea sociorum ita fieri potest ut regina egestas quae opus est."

(Ancestors we come to you to merge our bunny queen so that she would become what you need her to be. Merge so that she would become powerful with knowledge of thousands in the past. Powers of different past mates so that she can become the bunny queen that we need.)

They chanted as they all held hands as it started getting windy blowing leaves in their hair and face. They chanted again before they each cut their hand as a sacrifice.

"Hoc sacrificium tibi damus, ut exaudias pro te auxilium nostrum"

(We give you this sacrifice so that you could hear our plea for your help)

The blood seemed to bubble as the wind blew a lot tougher. Kerrianne 's body started to shake as it felt like a chill went down in her spine. Her arch as she moans out loud as different shadows seem to come out at her in every direction. Her fingers scratched the ground as she whimpered, almost screaming out loud as a shadow slammed itself down her throat. Luceria and Shelia comforted each other as they watched their poor friend before everything stopped.

Kerrianne 's body slumped back on the ground as the candles went out.

(In her mind)

Kerrianne appeared in a room as she slowly walked around the room before seeing Mildred and her mates.

"Hello Kerrianne." She smirked as Her handsome Gabriel, who was 6'4 lean but muscular helped his love down the stairs.

"Mildred, have the merge started?" Kerrianne asked.

"Yes, it has." Mildred walked close to her as Gabriel stared at Kerrianne with lust in his eyes.

"Soon we would be one, along with past queens. We chose you as our vessel. The queen you would be." Mildred said before she softly kissed Kerrianne on the cheek before giving Gabriel the head's up. Gabriel picks up his new bunny as Mildred seems to disappear, her soul merging with Kerrianne. Gabriel and His companion Draco, who is 6 '5 of broad shoulders and muscular body, set Kerrianne on the bed as Gabriel softly kissed her feet working his way up.

                                                      Smut Warning: Obtaining more mates

Draco kissed Kerrianne's neck as she moans softly as Gabriel slowly work his way up inching close to her pussy before softly blowing on it. Kerrianne whimpers as Gabriel starts licking her softly making her mews as she holds Draco close to her. When he saw she was wet enough, he slowly added two fingers inside her, making her moan as Draco squeezed her breasts licking the globes before putting them in his mouth. They liked the way their new queen tasted as they worshiped her. Gabriel's fingers speed up as she meets his fingers with each pace, moaning loudly.

Kerrianne felt her orgasm come as she leaned her head back on Draco's shoulder. Her breath heaves as she feels Draco changed position, having her on top of him. She kissed Draco as she slowly sat down moaning while she did. Draco groans as he feels her warm pussy suck him in nice and tight as she starts to move. Gabriel watched her breast move as they captivated him while touching himself, watching her get off like it was the most beautiful thing he has ever seen.

Draco grunts as they both match each other speed.

"Ahh... Yes!" Kerrianne moans loudly as Draco pulls her body on his hips as he goes faster digging into her. Bringing her body down as she orgasmed him following after. Kerrianne's claws that had come out after she orgasmed softly cut Draco who hissed making her lick the spot as Gabriel who had just ejaculated became hard again. Gabriel got right behind her, fingers dragging down her back as he teased her backside with his tip before slowly going in. Kerrianne moans feeling full before Gabriel started moving, slowly hitting her butt as he plowed her from behind.

Draco, not wanting to feel left out, started thrusting with him as she tried to keep up with them. Gabriel manicured claws stretched her causing blood to run down her neck as he lapped it up as his thrust started being deeper. The moans and grunts got louder from there. Gabriel continued to lap up her blood moaning at the taste of something so good, never wanting to stop. He slit his arm as he let her drink from him.

Her body seemed to transform into Mildred, which responded as it did as she met back every thrust before they all orgasmed.

                                                                                       *Smut is over*

She breathed as she felt complete as the two seemed to disappear. In their bodies, the two woke up in their mansion in France as they woke up with wet sweatpants.

She felt a presence by her, making her eyes shot open as she stared at the person that started it all. Anya was a beautiful woman with a beautiful afro with sea beads in her hair. Her beautiful body clothed in a two piece with a lovely maxi skirt and a cropped shirt. Her doe eyes stared at Kerrianne, who was still dazed but smiled at her.

With Mildred's Mates still alive, she had given Gabriel heads up to connect with her vessel. But her mates died a long time ago, so she didn't have to connect with them.

Anya brushed her hair away from her sweaty forehead as she hummed.

"Oh, poor dear." Anya says sweetly as she rubbed Kerrianne's head.

"Mildred's mates did a number on you. Soon you will start a new world for us. Once everything comes into the fold. Show them mercy when they need it and show them ruthlessness when it is called for. I can't wait to see what you do." Anya pressed her lips to her cheek as her soul disappeared inside her. Slowly different queens came to her, disappearing inside her before the room disappeared altogether.

                                                                             (Dream sequence over)

They had brought Kerrianne to her room, laying her on her bed. As they waited to see if the merge worked.

Roman had just heard Peter be put down as tranquilizers were shot into him. Dr.Chasseurs attaching a guard around Peter's mouth as Roman rushed over trying to stop her. Roman secret called out to Kerrianne, who was almost down with her merge. Dr. Chasseurs had pointed a gun at him making Roman leave so he wouldn't get hurt.

Aunt Rachel and the girls heard a crash upstairs before they ran up there only to find Kerrianne gone.

"Where did she go?" Luceria asked as they watched the curtains sway with the wind.

A/N: Thank you for 2k views!! I really appreciate it!!!