Chapter 25: The funeral

(Outfit up top)

The next day, she had left with Sheila and Rachel to join the Funeral of Luceria Noel Martinez, who was the bright star of their universe. She welcomed her hometown with bliss as she slowly cried about both her parents and her now dead best friend. Luceria's family never blamed her, knowing about all that happened in Hemlock Grove. After Roman had told Olivia about what happened with Shelley, he had spent the night with her. Comforting her as she wept about Luceria. They just cuddled; their body heat felt more like a furnace together. He whispered sweet nothings and rubbed her head. She stood in a black dress as she stood in Luceria's room before Sheila let her know it was time to go.

They walked about the casket as it was drawn all through the town as everyone bow their heads to the right-hand man Mateo Martinez 's daughter. She had a council meeting after the funeral to announce her status as Bunny Queen. Soon the supernatural world will bow down to her and with the teaching of the past Queens, she will learn from their mistakes.

Everyone met in the crowded cemetery as they put Luceria to rest before going back to the Martinez's house for the wake. The meeting was held in Mateo's office as the council gathered around Kerrianne and Sheila waited by the door with Rachel by her.

"So why have you called us here today?" Akuma, a man of Asian descent, said of the dragon shifters.

"Maybe because our queen has now awakened." Bonnie, Sheila's grams said with a delight smile on her know-it-all lips.

" Bonnie, Sheila's grams said with a delight smile on her know-it-all lips

"Queen." Another voice scoffs as they turn to one of the few Skinwalkers in town.

" Another voice scoffs as they turn to one of the few Skinwalkers in town