Chapter 22

Dr.Chausers had Peter, in wolf form, in the back of her truck. She had just got off the phone with the order of the dragon. She had moved back, taking out a blade. As she prayed before moving to kill Peter.

"I wouldn't do that." Olivia said, catching Dr.Chaseurs off guard.

"I see you don't like your privacy invaded either. Ironic, though, in fairness, you are trespassing, and in the process of doing so, dared to threaten the life of my son. Where I come from, it's rather frowned upon to hunt on the grounds of one's betters. And of course, you manage to piss off mate." Olivia added as another rustling sound was made causing the two to turn and look at Kerrianne, who was in hybrid mode with her claws out.

"Kerrianne?" Dr.Chausers asked as she hissed at her.

Dr.Chausers stared at the girl that wasn't who she had met once before. She was dressed in a lacy black nightgown. Her body was changed also. Next thing Dr.Chausers knew, she was held in a choke hold against the doors of her truck as Kerrianne held her there.

"She's very pissed off; it took Roman a while reluctantly to tell me that they are mates but to think my son was the mate of the Bunny Queen well that made me happy." Olivia said as she walked over to the two.

"Dr.Chausers, you've overstepped your boundaries, going after Peter was a mistake. You are going to the order of the dragon and tell them if they ever step foot near Hemlock Grove and me and my mates. There won't be an order to run." Kerrianne hissed her voice now raspy but soft with a tint of an accent.

Clementine gasped as Kerrianne tightened her hold before letting her go. Kerrianne waves her away as she gives her a way out. Olivia stared at the girl, seemingly pleased at the outcome but also mad she couldn't kill the woman. Kerrianne turns towards Peter, kissing his nose before turning towards Olivia.

"Thank you." Kerrianne says, staring at Olivia.

"She threatened my son. The order is not going to listen to your warning." Olivia pointed out.

"Well, I guess we'll have to wait and see." Kerrianne said before slitting her arm holding it out to her.

"Even though You did this for Roman, job well done." Kerrianne added as Olivia stared at the blood slowly coming to the surface. Olivia walks towards her, grabbing her arm and drinking from it. Relishing in the blood of the Bunny Queen as she felt herself feel back as herself. She had to make herself stop as the cut healed.

"Take Peter to your house. I'll come there." Kerrianne said as she turned into her bunny form, hopping away before burrowing to her house.

Time skip:

Kerrianne walked back into the house, getting the attention of her Aunt Rachel and her friends. Luceria and Shelia ran over to her as she came in. The girls held her so tight, thanking the ancestors that their friend was okay. Smelling her wonderful scent of berries and vanilla, the girls hugged what seemed like forever before they let go. Aunt Rachel walked over to her niece before hugging her as tight as she can.

Kerrianne relished in the warmth of her aunt's body before she went to go get ready to see Peter. By the time she came back, she saw her aunt and friends sitting on the couch.

"Where are you going?" Aunt Rachel wondered.

"I'm going to check on Peter." Kerrianne replied.

"Be careful because the sheriff's girls are dead. He's going to be coming for blood." Rachel told her niece.

"Then you know what to do if they tried to come here. Human or not." Kerrianne 's monotone voice said before walking out as they watched her.

"Are you sure this merge is, okay?" Luceria asked as she felt like she was watching a stranger.

"Yes, but you know what to do. Human or not, no mercy." Aunt Rachel huffed before they went their separate ways to get ready for the town that might be on their doorstep.

Kerrianne got in her car as she sped off to Godfrey's house. Meeting Shelley downstairs as she kissed her cheeks before walking upstairs to see Peter with his head in his hands.

"I'm glad to see that you're okay." a sudden voice said, scaring Peter out his thoughts.

"Kerrianne, hey." Peter rasp's voice said as he stared at her.

"I was worried that Dr.Chasseur might've killed you." Kerrianne's soft voice mumbled as she walked near the boy before hugging him.

"No, Roman's mother helped me." Peter said.

"That's good. I also heard that Roman told Ms. Olivia about our situation. Who would've thought. Soon she says that Roman will turn and we can bond like we want to." Kerrianne whispered in Peter's ear.

She moves her face to look at him as she plants a kiss to his lips as Peter kissed back almost immediately, touching her face as she sat on his lap. His hands moving over her body sending goosebumps on her skin. His meeting to her waist as she rubs his hair before he remembered about Letha. He tosses her away from him on the bed.

"You were thinking about Letha, wasn't you?" Kerrianne stared at him.

"Do you know that girl is not your mate? Why would you do this to me? I want to be whole so bad. Please let me be whole." Kerrianne begged.

She wanted to feel whole. She needed to feel whole. She grabs her purse before leaving with Peter watching after her even with her merge Peter wouldn't complete the bond. Her emotions spiraling as she walked away to her car, her emotions spreaded to Roman and Gabriel and Draco quickly as they felt her.

Anger

Disgust

Sadness

She saw a truck speeding towards her gated community as she saw the people with guns. She ran to her car and sped off after it. She saw the guard let them in, texting Sheila to be ready. She needed to let out some steam and the so-called forces wouldn't know what would hit them.