Chapter17(Smut)

Outfit at the Top

A/N: This is my first time writing a full smut scene so bare with me.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Kerrianne was mentally exhausted by the time she woke up it was dark outside, and it was storming. Her black nightgown swayed with her hips as she walked down the stairs to get her some water. Once in the kitchen, she fixed sum filtered water before drinking it. Her body shivered with the coldness of the water. The ring of the doorbell caught her off guard because it was late at night. She walked to the door, only to see Roman, who was soaking wet.

"Rome, what's wrong, are you okay?" Kerrianne asked Roman, who just stared at her lost.

Kerrianne softly grabs Roman's hand before pulling him inside. She pulled him up to her room as she told him to take a shower as she gave him a towel to dry himself off after he wraps the towel around his waist. He walked over to his bunny as she sat on the bed. He kneels before her before resting his head on her thighs that gave him much comfort.

"What's wrong hunny?" Kerrianne says as she rubs her hand through his hair.

"Peter slept with Lethia." Roman whispers.

"So much for trying my ass." Kerrianne thought. As Roman felt her anger through the bond.

"I'm ugly." Roman says sadly.

"What?" Kerrianne asked.

"I'm ugly person." He repeated.

"Oh, Rome." Kerrianne cuddled her honey's head, softly kissing it.

"I have an ugliness it's impossible to love." Roman sniffled, making Kerrianne lift his head with her hand.

"Oh lover, I love you. I'm here for you. I'll never let you feel this way again. You're beautiful to me. Like an angel. You're mine now." Kerrianne says as she planted a soft kiss to Roman's full lips. Roman kissed back.

                                                                                Smut warning

The kiss intensified as Roman stood up as he moved with Kerrianne on the bed. She moans as he kisses her neck with sucker motion, making sure hickies will be there in the morning. She rubs his shoulders down his arms as she watches him pull the top of her night gown dress down, releasing her perfect breast. He took a nipple in his mouth as his hand slid down between her legs.

"Aah! Rome" Kerrianne mewled as she felt Roman's hand stimulate her clit before sinking two fingers in her making her gasped.

"You like that, Kerri. Oh Kerri." Roman fingers went faster as the speed moved his bunny back and forth making her amazing breast bounce.

Roman took her chocolate nipple in his mouth as he continued to finger her.

"You're mine too bunny." Roman whispers before moving his face down to his most favorite part of her.

Kerrianne moves her hand from his arms to his back up to his beautiful hair as she softly grabbed it once his mouth hit her pussy. His tongue teases her clit as his fingers continue to dominate her.

"I'm cumming...I'm cumming Aah!" Kerrianne blurted as her juices released in Roman's mouth as he lapped her up like she was his last supper.

"You taste so good, bunny. So good." Roman teases as he playfully slaps her breasts.

"Rome, I need you." Kerrianne begged.

Roman moved back up to her mouth as he gave her a sloppy kiss sucking on her tongue.

"Aww bunny I know you can beg better than that." He whispers over her lips.

"Rome... I need you please. Please, I'll do anything." Kerrianne begged as Roman rubs his hands down her waist.

"You'll do anything." Roman said as he started to take the towel from around his waist as his d*ck sprung through.

Kerrianne gasped at the size of him silently thanking her ancestors that she had such an endowed mate.

"Oh, bunny you like what you see, don't you." Roman's voice got deeper, making her nod. He put his tip to her entrance as they both stared at each other as he slowly went in. He did not want to hurt his bunny. Once he was in, he made sure she was okay. Kerrianne nodded before he slowly pulled out before going back in. Finding his motion, he began thrust into his bunny making her moan.

"Ah." She moans as he repeated the motion.

"Ah... Aah! Go faster." Kerrianne gasped with her eyes closed.

"Bunny, look at me! Let me see those beautiful brown eyes that captivated me." He said as he went faster. She opened her eyes as he pushed her to an orgasm. With a loud moan she released herself on him and her sheets. But that still didn't stop him, he continued going as he brought her into a bruising kiss.

"You take me so well." He moans as he pushes her gown up even more. Kerrianne continued to moan and whimpered as he brought another orgasm. He kisses her neck, to her collar bone as he lifts her up changing the position. He went deeper, almost making Kerrianne scream as it hit her cervix. They shared kisses as she kissed his neck creating hickies on him too. She continued to bounce on him as it pulled him to his own release. He didn't care about his own but his bunny's release. Her release was also coming.

"Cum with me bunny." Roman softly said as rubbed her head as she still bounced him, making her nod. The intense cummings had come to them, as they both released each other. As the two felt something snapped into place. While her head leaned back, her eyes could be seen almost merging as her iris grew to black.

                                                                                           Smut over

They both breathed deeply as they kissed each other again before he got up to clean them both off. He took the warm rag to her, almost being warm to the touch. Using a different rag, he wiped her face. He removed the covers from her bed before putting on more as she put on a new night gown. She fell asleep by the time he came out. He kissed her on the cheek.

"I'll see you soon bunny." Roman whispers as he disappears into the night, going to the one place that could give him answers.