Chapter 11

Outfit up top

Kerrianne got up and walked over to the bathroom. Her bonnet had slipped off while she slept, she cut on the light. The bright light almost blinded her. She looked at her hair wondering if she wanted a change. This new town Hemlock Grove was a nice touch. Kerrianne washed her face as she thought about last night. Roman's Upir powers are almost there. He drank his mate's blood; he would soon feel what she felt on a daily basis. She brushed her hair, using her anti-frizz serum and heat protectant to protect her hair. After she was done, she clamped her hair up, before going to take a shower.

Time Skip:

Her straightened hair swayed as she walked down the stairs. She had to do makeup work yesterday. She saw Peter, acted like he was a juggler at the circus. Shelley saw her coming still laughing as Kerrianne held her finger to her pouty lips. Shelley laughs while nodding before Kerrianne wraps her arms around her mate. The oranges fell as Peter touched her arms.

"Dragul Meu." Kerrianne whispers, her soft lips softly touching his ear. (My Love)

"Prietenul Meu". Peter says with a smile on his face as he smells her scent. (My Mate)

"How are you?" Kerrianne says as she walks around him.

"Better now that you're here." Peter smiles as he looks at her.

Roman and his cousin Lethia walked over to the three. He watched the two make goo goo eyes at each other.

"Terrible. Have any other tricks?" Roman questions as he eyed the two.

"Not with the Ladies present." Peter replies.

"I wouldn't mind, surely Peter." Kerrianne says.

Lethia stared at the girl oozing confidence.

"Did he know her?" she thought.

"I guess I'll have to have you over later." Peter smirked lightly.

Roman felt this unknown sensation as she smiled at Peter. He didn't know what it was.

"I'll like that." Kerrianne smiled.

Shelley smiled at the two. She knew they were close, but it seemed like they were flirting with each other.

'Ahem." Roman coughed before continuing.

"Have you met my cousin Lethia?" Roman asked the two.

"Oh, the girl that was at the homecoming right." Kerrianne says with a soft smile.

"Hi you're the witch, right?" Lethia said with a fake smile.

"That's what people say." Kerrianne's smile almost came off her face.

"Hm." Lethia said.

Peter looks to Kerrianne before finally cutting in.

"No, I haven't met your cousin. Peter." Peter greeted Lethia, holding out his hand.

"Hey." Lethia greeted with a small smile while holding her backpack's handles.

"If the circus is over, Let's get going." Roman said.

"I'll see you later, Peter." Kerrianne whispered. Peter nodding, Lethia watched the two.

"Bye Shelley." Kerrianne waved before walking off to her car.

Peter stared at the bunny before catching the eyes of Lethia, who smiled at him before they both got in the car.

Time Skip: