Instagram-woosan🔞

This is gonna be an instagram kinda thing bc I wanna practice for an upcoming story! I have no plan for this but woosan is my ult ship other than minsung so I wanna do a woosan one! Smut warning!! Don't read if you're uncomfortable please!

Top: San
Bottom: Wooyoung
2113 words

~~~~

woo.kq

Finally we have a day off!342,727 likes

342,727 likes

View all 4,700 comments
woosgf
aww baby take care of yourself!
kqbishes
you deserve more time off work
user125
y'all are dramatic, they're models their lives are easy!
protecthwa
bish you can stop right there because it's not that simple of a job, they work so-read more
woosgf
yassss gurl go all out!

Load More

Wooyoung wanted to look at the comments that piled in quickly, but his friends gave him no time as they rushed out the door, wanting to actually do something with their day off, because it was rare they didn't have a shoot to attend, or something else scheduled.

The three of them, Wooyoung, Yeosang, and Seonghwa, were very close, as they'd been in the same agency for a long time and often did shoots altogether, though Wooyoung and Yeosang also knew each other in high school.

Seonghwa was the one who decided on where to go, claiming they had to go pick up his boyfriend first, who had offered to pay 'like the perfect man he is', at least that's what he said.

"Ooooooh finally Seongma got a husbandddd!!!" Wooyoung teased him. He always called Seonghwa that because he was the mom of the group, at least he acted like it most of the time, keeping both of them (mainly woo) out of trouble.

"He had better be as perfect as you say he is." Yeosang warned, showing the worried side of him no one saw often.

"Of course sangie, he's amazing I swear."

"Why didn't you introduce us soonerrrrr." The youngest of the three kept whining.

"Oh be quiet I already know you're gonna embarrass me!"

The group kept bickering, but shut up the moment they reached their destination.

"I-isn't this-"

"KQ entertainment" Seonghwa smirked proudly, "did I mention my boyfriend is a producer?"

Wooyoung and Yeosang glared at him but still followed him inside, as he lead them up a couple floors and down a long hall, before walking into what looked like a practice room, with a serious looking male focused on his laptop.