Let me show you-chansung💧🔞

Angst and smut
This was a request from @FightingonMars
I hope it's okay, I tried but it may have not worked out too well, it's my first time doing soft sex
Also there's mention of suicide, just a warning
Top Chan
Bottom jisung
1462 words

~~~~

Chan stared at the writing in his boyfriends notebook, of which was hidden underneath the pile in his nightstand drawer, obviously not meant to be found. It was a clearly fairly recently written entry, he could tell because of the crescents on it, made from his newfound habit of clawing at anything he could, be it his own skin, or much anything he was holding.

Tears filled his eyes as he read what it said.

Dear Channie hyung,
I'm writing this, not knowing what will really happen
I just don't want to be here anymore
I'm so sick of myself, and the way I think. It's become so hard to be happy
You know I'll always love you right? Even if I'm dead and gone my love won't falter, I'm sure my spirit will carry it forever
This isn't your fault, nor anyone else's but my own, me and my dumb thoughts not allowing any freedom of mind
I just wish

Chan could see where tear stains filled the page, and knew Jisung had started sobbing too much to finish his letter. He could have written this anywhere from a month ago to yesterday, Chan didn't know, all he knew was that he needed to see his boyfriend and soon.

So there he was, in the car, driving towards the studio where he knew Jisung would be. It's where he always was, if not in his arms. A lot of the time he'd be in the studio and in Chans arms.

The moment he reached there, he ran to the youngers room, not bothering to knock as he burst open the door.

He realized then, he was actually very angry. How could Jisung even think of leaving him behind? Of throwing his life away? Not even bothering to come to him with his problems and just resorting to suicide? The boy must have noticed his expression, because he, instead of standing up, he scooted his chair back a bit, flinching when the door slammed shut.

"H-hyung~"

"I found your letter, Sung." Chan spat out, getting a surprised, nervous look. "How could you! What makes you think that that's the better option! Am I so untrustworthy that you can't just talk to me!"

"No, hyung I'm sorry, please!" Tears filled his eyes, "I-I-I just felt so bad~ I always want more and more of your love but-but I hate how much I want it. My thoughts eat my alive and I, I just don't know what to do. I just w-want it to be quiet." He let out a broken sob and Chans eyes softened, him walking closer and patting his fluffy hair.

"Baby you know I'll never deny you any love. If that's what you want then I'll be here to give it, 24/7, 365. Please never hesitate to just tell me what's going on in there, I'll help calm your storm of thoughts." Jisung leaned, looking up with doe eyes, tears staining his cheeks. "Let's go home, yeah?" He nodded, allowing Chan to pick him up and walk him to the car.

The drive home was spent with Chan speaking about many random things, because he knew that otherwise, Jisung would continue to overthink. The two held hands the whole way, Chan not even letting go when he needed to use his, instead taking his boyfriends hand with him, earning angelic giggles each time, making him want to do it more.

When they reached their shared apartment, Jisung was immediately brought to their bedroom, where the two laid down together on the bed, spooning, covered by their warm comforter. The youngers breath hitched when he felt Chan leaving soft kisses around his nape.

"W-what're you doing hyung?"

"Let me show you how much I love you~" His hands slid down as to palm him, at the same time rubbing him back against him, turning them both on. But it wasn't long until he stopped his movement, instead hooking his fingers onto the waistband of his sweats. "Honey?"

"You can take them off." Jisung let out breathily, wanting more stimulation. And Chan did, sliding them down his legs, along with his boxers, and leaving them somewhere under the covers. Then he reached behind him, fishing the bottle of lube out of his nightstand. Upon hearing the cap open, Jisung seemed to get harder, clearly showcasing his excitement. He was tired, and unsure if he was prepared to do anything because of how rough Chan had a tendency to be, but it was already happening and he didn't want to stop.

Two wet fingers lined up at his entrance, and one pushed in slowly, thrusting in and out just to prepare for the stretch of a second. His movements were gentle, wanting to open him little by little, and enough that it wouldn't hurt too much when he was to enter.

Another digit, and Jisung moaned out, even more so when they scissored just a bit. Soon, a third was breaching, but it wasn't too painful, as Chan was thorough with his prep. All he could do was moan with all the movement, it not being so much that he was too loud, but his sounds were frequent.

"Think you're ready? Or should I do one more." Jisung thought on it, usually liking the stretch of Chans girth but also wondering if he might want it different this time.

"W-whatever you think..."

"Alright sweetheart, I'll try for one more, but tell me if it's uncomfortable." After a few more thrusts, he slid his pinky in, the squelching sound of the lube easily heard through their heavy breaths. He made sure there was room for all four of his fingers, before pulling all of them out, eliciting a quiet whine from the younger.

"Shh, it's alright, just one moment honey." As he spoke, he pulled his own shorts down, not impatient in any way, wanting to take this slow. When his own length was free from any confinements, he held Jisungs waist and pulled him against it. "Alright love, let me know if you want to stop at any point. Ready?"

"Y-yeah, I'm ready~" Chan rubbed his hip comfortingly, before pushing in. He continued, extremely slow, until he bottomed out, Jisung moaning as his tip rested against his prostate.

"I've got you baby, I won't let anything happen to you. I'll always protect you and love you as much as you want me to." At the words, Jisung could only bite his wobbly lip to prevent him from crying.

"I-I'm sorry hyung, I promise to tell-to tell you next time I...I think like that."

"Thank you Sung~" With that, he pulled a few inches out, then back in, slow, but penetrative and deep, stimulating his prostate perfectly. He continued thrusts just like that, and though Jisung usually liked it rougher and harder, it was so beautiful and pleasureful, he found himself already on the edge.

Chan never faltered, hitting his prostate with each thrust, pulling gentle cries from his boyfriend, who held tight to him, receiving gentle kisses wherever reachable.

"Hyung~"

"It's okay honey, don't hold yourself back."

With those words, Jisung came, clenching around Chan, pushing him over the edge as he shot his loud deep into the younger. He soon began to pull out, but was stopped.

"Please, stay in?"

"Of course, my love." A few seconds passed as they caught their breath.

"I love you Chan hyung." Jisung whispered, fast asleep before he received a response. The older smiled at him, placing a sweet kiss to his cheek before slowly pulling out, careful not to wake him. He stood up and grabbed a hand towel from the bathroom, getting it wet and heading back.

Using that, he made sure to clean Jisung thoroughly, as much as he could without giving him a shower, then decided to change the sheets, just pulling him to his side instead and happily falling asleep with him in his arms.

Okayyyyyy I'm sorry this one was honestly really short! Also, FightingonMars, I'm sorry I didn't do everything you requested, I really don't know what I'm doing so it just turned out like this but if you really wanted I'm sure I could go back and try to edit it in you know?

Anygays so uhm yeah, I don't love it but here you go! And sorry for making you wait so long😭 ahhhhhh

Oki nowww good bye everyoneeeeeee<3