Room-seongjoong

So this is Seongjoong but it has woosan at the beginning. No smut but some mature content right when it starts, and some near the end. Another Hongjoong producer, Seonghwa lonely based oneshot lol oh and there might be some yungi and jongsang too lol, it's kinda long.

Dom Seonghwa, San, Yunho, and Jongho

2994 wordssss

~~~~

Wooyoung found San on the couch, along with Hongjoong, who was laying down, his feet near Sans thighs. He sat down on his boyfriends lap, his back against his chest, as he turned to look at him.

"Sannie," The arousal was laced in his voice, "your Adam's apple is so sexy."

"You think so?"

"Mmhm, can I kiss it?"

"No need to ask me baby." With that, Wooyoung grabbed Sans nape, and leaned in, placing a gentle kiss on his Adam's apple. It didn't take long for things to escalate, to the point the boy was leaving a dark mark on Sans Adam's apple, who was groaning at the feeling. He suddenly grabbed Wooyoungs waist and helping him off, before pulling him back in, this time with them facing each other.

Wooyoung immediately went back to sucking on his neck, leaving more marks in multiple places, grinding on Sans thigh. At some point, his hand made its way to his boyfriends pants, fumbling with the button.

"You guys, go to one of your rooms!" Hongjoong said, kicking Sans thigh, coincidentally at the same time Seonghwa was walking past, into his own room.

"Why should they? It's not like you ever go to yours." He said, a cold tone and expression evident as he slammed the door. The leader just looked at him, confused as to why he was taking Woosans side, though they were literally about to fuck in the living room.

"I agree, why do they need to go to their room when they're just cuddling." All three pairs of eyes turned to the maknae, sitting on the beanbag in the corner.

"How long have you been there??"

"About an hour?"

He glared at woosan. "Seriously, you two, if you have to do it, do it somewhere else." They rolled their eyes, but even so, San grabbed Wooyoungs legs, lifting him up and walking towards San and Yunhos room, making out the whole way.

As San laid Wooyoung on the bed, both the two were much too invested in each other to realized their surroundings, those surroundings being Mingi playing video games while Yunho watched lovingly. But when he heard woosan, he quickly took one side of Mingis headset off.

"Mingi, do you trust me?"

"Of course!"

"Okay then, plug your ears and close your eyes tight, we're gonna go out now."

"...Ok?.." He did as we was told, letting Yunho lead him out of their room and into the kitchen, where he saw Seonghwa freaking out just a little and Jongho stare around aimlessly, wondering why Seonghwa dragged him into the kitchen.

"Hyung, Mingi and I are going out for ice cream, do you-"

"We are?!" Mingi yelled excitedly.

"Yes baby, we are." The younger hugged his boyfriend, jumping up and down, practically making Yunho do the same.

"Anyways, do you and Jongho wanna come with?" Seonghwa immediately became relieved, only worried in the first place that woosan would ruin his precious maknaes innocent ears, as Yunho was for Mingi.

"Yes thank you! Let's go Jongho, get your shoes on."

"Okay, let me ask Hongjoong hyung if he wants to come first." Hongjoong heard that from the living room, and smiled to himself, excited that he got to spend time with his members on his day off.