My Omega-chansung🔞(pt1)

Not a full smut...yet...but yeah
Also omegaverse, jisung as the omega, Chan as the alpha
2678 words

~~~~

It was Jisungs 19th birthday when he finally presented. He'd been stressed about it for years, it never coming, but finally, though late, it happened.

All of the fans, the members, and his parents expected him to be a beta, most especially because it ran in the family, but all were surprised when he presented as an omega.

The confusion of his presentation caused a digital riot, everything so overwhelming for Jisung.

Chan knocked on the door of Hans bedroom, getting a grumble of a response. He walked in, hit with a less than faint smell of honey, the near intoxication compelling him to breath through his mouth.

"Jiji, what's going on?" The youngers face flushed very slightly at the nickname that he loved so much.

"Nothing~" He whispered, not coming out from under the covers. From what Felix told him, he could tell his first heat was nearing, which only added to the stress of being an omega in the first place.

"Don't lie to me Sung." Chan spoke firmly, a whimper almost falling from Jisungs mouth, which he decided to believe was because of his sensitivity from pre-heat.

"H-hyung...why couldn't I have just been a beta?" His head peaked from the comforter, eyes teary, and Chan was beside him in seconds, pulling him into a comforting hug, his Mongolia scent helping to calm Hans anxiety.

"Because you were meant to be an omega, and you'll be a perfect omega. Everyone will love you just the same, I promise you that. Whatever they're saying right now doesn't matter, because those saying anything bad don't deserve your good opinion." Jisung sniffed, clinging onto him and trying not to cry.

"You mean it?"

"Of course Jiji, just trust me, yeah?" He nodded, holding tighter. Chan only tried to ignore the heavy, honey scent surrounding him, telling himself he shouldn't feel the way he did about it, Jisung was supposed to be like a son to him, so why couldn't he see him as one?

The pain of his first heat was nearly unbearable. He had cramps seemingly all throughout his body, constantly writhing around, seeking some sort of relief for the way he felt. He stayed in his room the entire time, Felix aiding in providing food and other necessities, being an omega himself.

The dorm consisted of four alphas, two betas, and two omegas. Minho, Changbin, and Hyunjin, the other alphas, seemed quite unaffected by the honey scent wafting through the halls, but it was so strong Chan could hardly handle it.

"Hyung, stop releasing your pheromones so much, it's giving me a headache." Minho spoke during dinner, Felix in Jisungs room, but everyone else at the table agreeing.

"A-am I? I'm not trying to." The second oldest rolled his eyes. "Well it can't just be me who's going insane, Jisungs damn scent is flooding the dorm so much I can practically see it!" The other alphas just blinked, clearly confused.

"His scent isn't that strong, it's faint enough that half the time I just think someone's making tea or something." Hyunjin exclaimed, and Chan became confused as well. Why was he the only one so affected? It was quite near throwing him into an untimed rut, so addictingly sweet.

"I'm just gonna head to the studio." Chan told them, clearing his plate and rushing out the door, sighing in content when he breathed in the spring air.

Everyday, it became more clear, the changes in Jisungs body. His already slim waist became smaller, as did his entire frame, shoulders, arms, thighs, you name it.