Princess-seongjoong🔞

This is not only smutty but it has a fairly complex plot and also it's like pretty piraty and old timey kinda so be prepared. And also it's non-consensual, but they both enjoy it. if you're uncomfortable with that please skip this one
Top Hongjoong
Bottom Seonghwa
Some woosan in there hehe
So many damn words (10,226 lol)

~

"We got 'im cap'n!" Yunho called out to the top deck. "But them marines 're on our tail!"

"What're ya wait'n for!" The captain called out to his crew. "Grab yer weap'ns!" Everyone on deck rushed to follow orders as the ship began leaving the harbor, gun shots of the marines heard in the near distance.

The man slung over Yunhos shoulder began to gain consciousness, a headache forming at the hit he received when he was knocked out, sounding of guns and yells not helping. When he realized the bag over his head and his inability to move, he quickly woke fully up, squirming and grunting.

"'e's awake cap!"

"Throw the bastard in the cabin n' git to the cannons!"

Within moments he was being chucked to the floor in a dark room, groaning at how he hit the ground but still unable to move due to the restraints on his wrists.

Outside, where he had just been, was loud and terrifying, and his growing migraine made it hard to think, but soon he recalled what happened.

He was simply at his fencing lessons, a proud look on his face at the fact he defeated his instructor yet again.

"I'm impressed, your highness, you've certainly improved."

"Thank you sir." He replied while helping him off the lush grass, his Sabre mask resting atop his head.

"Of course, your highness."

"My prince, we must return to your room and prepare you for dinner with the princess." His personal guard spoke and he rolled his eyes.

"Another one?" The prince groaned. His mother constantly tried to find him a wife and it was getting exhausting. He still had a few years before he was to be crowned king, and he didn't care for love or courtship.

"Come, my prince, you must wash and dress before the hour is up." Unable to say no, he bid goodbye to his instructor and followed his guard back into the palace, through the intricate halls he'd memorized when he was just a child, and to his bedroom. "I'll send someone to help you wash yourself."

"Please, San, let me do it on my own, I don't need any help. And we're alone, no need for honorifics."

"Hwa, what would your mother say if I allowed to to bathe without help?"

"I won't tell her of it, and if she finds out, I shall tell her I ordered you not to."

"...fine, I'll be outside the door when you've finished."

San was his best and only friend, he'd known him for years, ever since his parents wanted to assign him a personal guard to protect him. He begged for someone his age, and luckily, San was skilled enough, even so young, to take on the position. At first, he tried to stay professional, but the other was in such need of a friend, they soon grew close, of course never showing that until they were alone.

Bathing didn't take long, as he cleaned himself well and stepped out, wrapping a silk robe around his figure. When he left the wash-closet, San wasn't there as he'd promised, but he only figured it was because the guard knew he preferred privacy as he dressed. So he made his way to his wardrobe and searched for a suit that his mother would approve of for dinner with the princess of a kingdom he didn't care the name of.