Only You-seongjoong🔞

Fully smut lol
Top Joong😏
Bottom hwaa
2418 words

~

The glare Hongjoong held was enough to terrify anyone that made eye contact. Luckily, no one was, but he kept on glaring, right at some idiot he didn't happen to know the name of.

It was just after an Inkigayo stage, Seonghwa had the prettiest outfit there, not to mention the prettiest face, and idols were flocking to him like birds. His boyfriends face was flushed red at the attention, but he was kind to everyone that approached him nonetheless, smiling sweetly and excitedly explaining the components of his outfit.

 His boyfriends face was flushed red at the attention, but he was kind to everyone that approached him nonetheless, smiling sweetly and excitedly explaining the components of his outfit

Pretty much what I imagined but without the choker😍😍😍

But Hongjoong knew that stare, the one that majority of the idols were giving Seonghwa, and he was ready to kill someone.

"Woah, hyung, you good there?" Into his view stepped Yunho.

"I'm fine." He replied, but his voice was cold and deep, the younger got chills.

"Are you su-"

"No fucking way." Hongjoong growled to himself when he saw the idol reach over and trace Seonghwas waist down the thin overskirt, making some comment about the material, which the oblivious male continued talking about happily, though he wasn't really listening, clearly, his gaze saying something much different.

So Hongjoong didn't waste a second as he left Yunho and walked towards his boyfriend, coming behind him and grabbing his waist with both hands, pulling him so they were back to chest. His piercing glare, enhanced with his makeup from their performance, reached the idol, who quickly bid a stuttered goodbye.

"I want you in the bathroom in five minutes." With that, he let go of the blushing male, who couldn't help but anticipate what would happen, despite being unsure of what the sudden call was for.

~

Seonghwa nervously made his way into the bathroom, pushing open the door and taking a glance at the seemingly empty area. But when he heard the same door slam behind him, he jumped, and turned around only to see Hongjoong locking it, before turning to him with a glare.

"J-Joongie~?"

"So desperate, aren't you, flirting around just because I've been so busy. You looking for someone else to make you feel good?"

"W-what?" Seonghwa watched nervously as Hongjoong walked closer, taking steps back until he hit the wall on the other side, and the other encaged him, hands slamming on the tile behind him, causing him to flinch, yet he could feel himself getting hard already.

"Don't worry baby, I'll fuck you so good, ruin you for anyone else." A whimper left his mouth before he could stop it, and Hongjoong smirked, that alone making him twitch. In moments, they were kissing, hot and messy, the younger guiding his movements so he could grind against his thigh, making him fully erect as he continued the pleasurable act.