Theater-hyunlix🔞

Smut😏
Exhibition...
Top hyunjin
Bottom Felix
2738 words

~~~~

Felix sat at the edge of the bed, impatiently waiting for his boyfriend to get back home since he was a bit horny and needed some help. Truthfully, it was his fault for getting onto his private instagram account.

Hyunjin, his boyfriend, was a professional dancer, with a large fan base because of the way he conveyed emotion through his choreographs. Also because he was hella hot. Anygays, Felix had been looking at edits of him on his private account, and it was true, he had the sexiest boyfriend out there.

Soon enough, he regretted his decisions, since he started getting turned on and Hyunjin wasn't to be back for another hour. Plus he was way to nervous to ask for anything sensual, so if Hyunjin didn't notice, then he wouldn't get what he wanted.

Trying to pass time, Felix called his best friend, Jisung, and the two squealed and giggled and blushed over their dancer boyfriends (Minho of course), and also complained about their working hours because they could be so random at times.

Finally, Felix heard the door to his apartment unlock, so he quickly bid Jisung goodbye and hung up, running out of his bedroom only to see his boyfriend, still drippy with sweat, his abs clearly showing through his soaked shirt, not helping the smallers situation at all.

"J-Jinnieeeee why didn't you shower at the companyyyy?" He whined.

"I'm sorry baby, I had plans so I wanted to get home before the traffic hit." His boyfriend nodded, while pouting, in response. "I'll shower quick alright? Then I have a surprise!" Felix couldn't say even one more thing before Hyunjin ran past him.

Yes, he was excited for the surprise, but the uncomfort in his lower half was overpowering that.

Ten minutes later, Hyunjin walked back out, fully dressed, yet with wet hair, coming to hug his boyfriend as he usually did right when he walked in the door (but he didn't want to when he was a sweating mess). Then he kissed his forehead gently, smiling at how nervous he seemed just from that, though he didn't know it wasn't the kiss that made him look that way.

 Then he kissed his forehead gently, smiling at how nervous he seemed just from that, though he didn't know it wasn't the kiss that made him look that way