Trouble Maker-Hyunho🔞

Fully smut lol
Top hyunjin
Bottom Minho
They alternate between sub and dom you'll see what I mean lol
2307 words

~~~~

It was almost 12am, Minho and Hyunjin were still in the practice room.

They started off by practicing all the songs they'd perform as a group at the nearing fan meet, and it was increasingly hard for Minho to keep his composure when Hyunjin was all hot and sweating like that, just them two and no one else. Afterwards, they moved on to the choreography for 'Trouble Maker'.

Although Hyunjin had cooled down, much to Minhos dismay, the choreo was very...let's just say he was blushing the entirety of it, and trying his best not to pop a boner in his sweats.

"Should we wrap up here, hyung?" The question didnt process in Minhos mind, too busy staring the younger down, imagining everything he wanted him to do. "Minho hyung?"

"Hm? What?" Hyunjin hid a smirk.

"Did you wanna stop here? Or should we practice some more."

While he was getting tired, as the night went on, it would be a shame to go without seeing Hyunjin in all his sweaty glory once again.

"Let's stay a bit longer."

"Alright." He walked towards the computer. "What song should we do?"

"Taste." The choice made Hyunjin chuckle under his breath, pulling it up and starting it.

They immediately got into position and began, and, though Minho usually gave it his all no matter when, he couldn't help but lessen his own energy a bit, focusing on Hyunjin.

His sharp and smooth moves, intense facial expressions and siren eyes, he was so captivating Minho found himself slowing down to the point he wasn't even dancing, just gawking at the male through the mirror.

When the song eventually ended, Minho tried to shake his blush away.

"Damn, I didn't know you could be so hot." He 'joked', and Hyunjin didn't take it as anything serious, but smirked his way nonetheless.

Just because of the mood, they played Red Lights next, and Minho continued flirting with the other, either by getting too close, or making playful remarks. When they, again, began practicing Trouble Maker, Hyunjin was contemplating whether or not his attitude was just joking around.

They reached the point in the song where Hyunjin stood behind him, hand on his hip, as they moved to the rhythm. There was supposed to be a few inches of space between them, but the youngers eyes widened when he felt Minhos ass plush against his front.

He tried to shake it off as him teasing again, but was again surprised. The song went on, and he was supposed to move, to pull away from the position in which his crush was practically rubbing against his cock, but Minhos right hand grabbed hold of his pants almost desperately. They made eye contact in the mirror and Hyunjin could easily see how....how needy the other looked.

Another grind against his half hard on brought him out of his thoughts, and he barely bit back a groan, eyes traveling down only to see the obvious tent in Minhos sweats.

"Hyunjinnie," He turned to look at him, biting his lip, and Hyunjin almost melted at the uncanny innocence in his eyes. It seemed as though he was just a little kitten feeling ways he didn't know how to deal with on his own.