The Business Deal-seungin(pt 1)🔞

Smut...
Top: Seungmin
Bottom: Jeongin
1826 words

Jeongin walked into the crowded club, inhaling the scent of sweat and alcohol. It wasn't exactly the first place he thought of when he was told he'd get a day off from work, but his friends wanted to relieve some stress with him, and who was he to say no?

Felix and Jisung immediately ran to the dance floor together, not bothering to bring Jeongin, since they knew he wouldn't want to.

"They could have at least asked." He mumbled grumpily as he made his way to the bar. It wasn't often he went out, or drank for that matter, but he was gonna need some sort of stimulation to get through the night. With that in mind, he ordered a Tequila Sunrise.

Seungmin noticed the younger just as he was finishing up his drink, and he couldn't take his eyes off him. So he smirked and made his way over.

"Can I get another one of these?" Jeongin asked, not feeling it enough.

"Put it on my tab." The boy looked over to see a handsome stranger looking back at him.

"And who are you?"

"You can call me Min, what's your name pretty boy?" As he talked, he slowly got closer to the smaller.

"Jeongin, thanks for the drink." At this point, Seungmins hands were on his waist, and the tequila was being pushed over the counter to them. Jeongin reached for it, trying to deny how hot he found the other, and how much really didn't want him to remove his grip on his waist, but Seungmin was quick to grab it first.

"Ah ah ah, I paid, I get the first drink." He smirked, holding it up to his mouth. Then he took a sip, and removed his other hand from Jeongins waist, bringing it to his chin. Finally, he closed the small distance between them, kissing him gently, yet with both their mouths open, transferring the tequila down Jeongins throat.

It didn't take long for Seungmin to slide his tongue into Jeongins mouth, getting rougher by the second. After they finally pulled away, panting, yet smiling, Jeongin with a light blush on his cheeks, Seungmin spoke again.

"How drunk are you?"

"That was only my second drink." The younger replied, referring to the still mostly full glass. So Seungmin took his soft hand and led him away from the bar, towards a VIP room. Jeongin was shocked, but the other did seem rich so he shook it off quickly. At first, he wondered if he should be doing this, but how much harm could a one night stand do? Plus, he was too turned on to back away now.

They made their way into the nice room, and Seungmin locked the door while Jeongin made his way to the bed, sitting down. Seungmin was quick to follow, pushing him back to lie flat.

"You okay with this baby?" He asked, caressing his cheek, getting a nod, "I need verbal confirmation, Jeongin-ah."

"I-I'm okay..."

"What do you like?"

"I-uh-praise, a-and overstimulation, some teasing, and you can be rough." He whispered out, and Seungmin smirked, wasting no time as he began kissing down his neck, pulling off his jacket as he did, his shirt soon after. He made his way down the smallers toned chest, leaving red and purple marks wherever he could, but his impatience was getting the best of him, especially from how perfect his moans were.

So he pulled off his own suit jacket, then started unbuttoning his shirt, getting help from Jeongin, who was just as impatient as him apparently. The moment his shirt was gone, he pinned Jeongins hands above his head with one hand, the other unbuttoning his pants. In one swift movement, he pulled them, along with his boxers, down his legs, him kicking them to the floor. Then he flipped the boy around, pulling a small bottle of lube and a condom out of his pocket.