Snow and Fire-hyunlix☁️🔞

Fluff and smut at the end
Top Hyunjin
Bottom Felix
2633 words

~~~~

The snow prince and the fire prince, destined to be enemies. But could they really hate each other with a passion everyone expected them to?

Indeed, it was quite the opposite. The passion in which they felt when with one another was far from hatred.

"I'm sorry, my love, we shall meet again soon."

Felix pouted. "You swear to me?"

Hyunjin answered with a gentle kiss, holding onto the youngers cheeks as their lips pressed together.

"See you soon, Lix." The lovers bid goodbye, Hyunjin making his way out of the window and to his horse, where he rode off sending flying kisses back every few seconds, until he was out of sight.

Felix sighed in content, falling back onto his bed with a lovesick smile on his face.

He and Hyunjin had been secretly meeting ever since the ball of the two nations, snow and fire. It was two years ago they finally decided to declare peace, still not on the best terms. That was, until the angelic prince requested they hold a gathering and invite the kingdom of fire and it's prestigious residents, as to lessen tension and maybe grow a bond that will prevent future disagreements.

The king and queen agreed with the idea quickly, setting up an incredibly large ball and holding it less than a year after their truce.

It was there, Felix met Hyunjin, the fire prince standing on the other side of the room with a scowl. He knew better than to judge him for it, in fact he did the opposite. His anger looked quite attractive, and maybe that's why he was drawn to him like a magnet.

Hyunjins features softened almost immediately seeing such a precious male in front of him, his smile bright enough to overpower the light of the crystal chandelier.

"Hi!" He bowed, Hyunjin returning the action. "My name is Felix, prince of The Kingdom of Snow."

"Hyunjin." The other responded gently, his mind occupied with thought of Felix already.

"Would you like to walk with me, Hyunjin?" His small hand extended Hyunjin couldn't reject, so he held it in his own, smiling softly when the younger giggled and walked him towards a door leading to outside.

That day was the day marking the start of their relationship, sealed with a beautiful first kiss. The number of kisses since then had grown significantly, but it wasn't where they wanted it.

Only a few months after the ball, there was yet another dispute between the nations, and they were on the verge of war once again. That made seeing Hyunjin nearly impossible, even more so because they were so wrapped up in the warfare against each other.

One night, hours past when he should be sleeping, Felix lie awake, his thoughts consuming him. But just as it was nearing 3am, a pair of arms wrapped around him, and he knew immediately who they belonged to.

"What're you doing here?"

"I came to see you before you could do anything rash."

"How did you know I'd do something rash?"

"Because I love you, now tell me what's on your mind." Felix turned to him, deep brown eyes watering slightly.

"Jinnie...w-we can't...we can't be together. If anyone finds out, I'll never see you again. And it would bring us incredibly closer to this war. Speaking of which, I'm supposed to be battling you! Not crying to you in my own bed."