Lost love-woosan☁️🔞

Fluff then smut, I'll do emojis when the smut starts
Uhmmmm low key rushed and not that good
But pretty friggin long
6417 words

~~~~

"Yah! What're you doing?"

San looked up at the boy talking to him, his mouth falling open in surprise. Even his small brain, being only 6, was able to say confidently that this boy was beautiful.

"What do you mean?" He asked, cocking his head to the side.

"I mean why are you in here instead of playing, silly!" A giggle left his mouth, as he sat down beside San in the plastic tube he was spending his time in, rather than doing other things children might do on a playground. He had no friends, he was new, just having moved from America.

"Oh, um..I just didn't have anyone to play with. I don't have any friends."

"That's great! I have some friends, but you can be my best friend! I'm Wooyoung!"

And that's how the two started out. Wooyoung was true to his words, immediately becoming close with San. Both their parents were happy the two had someone that would always be by their side.

They grew up together, physical touch quite normal ever since they were young.

The only problem was, it was becoming less and less normal for Wooyoung, the more it happened. Whereas, he used to be able to hug or snuggle close to San without a second thought, he started getting a queasy feeling in his stomach instead, becoming overconscious about every single movement.

It didn't really hit him, how much he actually liked his best friend, until a freshman in their middle school confessed to San.

"Can you believe it Woo? Someone actually likes me!"

"W-what do you mean? Plenty of people like you!" Wooyoung replied, holding back tears that flew to his eyes before he could stop them.

'Why?' He asked himself, 'Why does it hurt so bad?'

"I'm not dumb, Youngie, no one's ever confessed to me before and there's a reason for it."

"I-I know...but you're still likeable, even if you aren't super..I don't know..big. But whatever, have fun texting her, I gotta get home." Before San could say another word, Wooyoung practically ran out the door, a few tears slipping from his eyes.

He collapsed on his bed, finally realizing his attraction to San. I mean, he'd always loved San as his best friend, but suddenly, it was much more than that. Maybe not so suddenly, he'd been feeling this way for almost a year, and though he really liked San, there were other boys he found heavily attractive. On top of that, girls never really appealed to him, though he'd had chances with plenty of girls before.

Though painful, Wooyoung managed to hide his feelings, and his sexuality from everyone, including San. He was there for him when he broke up with his girlfriend, the one that confessed to him, and there for him in everything else too, disputes with family, other friendships. It'd always been this way. Woosan against the world.

That's why Wooyoungs heart just about broke in two when he heard the news.

He and San were in their favorite place, the youngers bed, holding each other close, the summer after their graduation, when San spoke up.

"Wooyoungie..?"

"Hm?"

"I...I have to go home.."

"But your mom said you could stay till dinner!" He pouted, looking up at San to make sure he could see it, knowing how much of a sucker he could get for those pouty lips.