CEO's Babygirl-woosan☁️

Fluff fluff fluff
Dom San
1349 words

~~~~

San and Wooyoung had been together for years, through both their hardest times, through financial struggles, through disputes with parents, they never left each other. By the time they realized they never would, San proposed.

The day they got married, things slowly got easier. San found himself constantly getting promotions, and his parents even apologized for everything that had happened before.

San was now a successful CEO, and yes, everyone knew about his babygirl, in other words, Wooyoung. We all know about his tendencies to act like one, but now and forever, he was Sans. On top of that, he had some childish tendencies, though San proved to him that that was another thing he loved about him.

Everyday, Wooyoung would make San lunch and bring it to him in the office, and today was no different, except for that it was different. The moment he walked into the office he was face to face with a slightly taller girl, a nasty look clear in her features.

"Who are you?" She asked, her tone obviously annoyed.

"Wooyoung, who are you?" Wooyoung gave back the same sass. He knew everyone in the office, they were all kind to him, as was he. But he didn't know her, and had a feeling he didn't want to.

"I'm Hanseul, the CEO's girlfriend." One, in this situation, might immediately break down hearing that, but Wooyoung was quite confident that not only San would never cheat on him, but also that San was proud about him and what they were. So either this girl was stupid or an idiot, wait, she was both.

"Well Hanseul," he spat out her name as if he was disgusted just to say it, "I just happen to be his husband, so if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go give my man his lunch." Hanseul scoffed at his reaction, glaring as he began walking past her.

But before he could even take two steps, she grabbed his arm an pulled him to face her again, "Yeah right, there's no way someone like him is a fag."

"Exactly, he's not, he just happens to love a man, and that man happens to be me." She only rolled her eyes, "Why is that so hard to underst-" Before Wooyoung could even finish his sentence, he felt a harsh stinging on his cheek, his entire head turned to the side as he slightly teared up.

But he was more angry than anything. What right did this complete stranger have to slap him just because she pretended to be dating his husband?! None! Wooyoung threw the lunch box on the floor as he gathered his thoughts, which only helped to make him even madder.

By that point, the people in the office had kinda crowded around them. They all knew Wooyoung well enough that he wasn't just gonna let her do that, and it was obvious he was getting completely ready to slap a bitch right back, while rapping out a response to her. But just as he turned towards her, scaring her first with the deadly look in his eye, he felt a hand wrap around his waist, stopping his from pouncing on her.

He whipped his head around, only more mad that he was held back, but all his anger melted away when he saw his husband, who was too busy glaring at Hanseul to notice.

"I've told you before Hanseul-ssi, not only do I have a husband, but I could care less about your family and how much money they have. Rest assured I'll have you sued for hitting the love of my life, and don't you even think about coming into this office ever again!"

Wooyoung stared up at San with doe eyes, blushing at the way he was protecting him. The older never failed to make him feel that way, all shy, his heart fluttering, and the hand on his waist wasn't making it any better...actually, technically it felt amazing, but didn't make his cheeks cool down any.

Hanseul stared at the two, a slightly petrified look on her face, before running out of the office. The moment she was gone, Wooyoung gasped seeing the lunchbox still on the floor, as he ran to pick it up, bringing it back to his husband with a pout on his face.

"I probably ruined it."

"It's okay baby, I'm sure it'll still taste amazing." San leaned down and kissed the pout goodbye, replacing it with a cute giggle. "Is your cheek alright love?" He asked, grabbing Wooyoungs chin as he gently turned his head to the side, inspecting the still red area where she slapped him. "Gosh I just about hurt that girl, hitting my baby like that."

"She was so mean!" The younger agreed, another pout forming on his lips. San leaned in and kissed Wooyoungs cheek continuously, smiling as he giggled.

"Alright, let's go to my office now." He whispered before turning to the employees, "Everyone back to work now, please." They all nodded and headed back to their desks, but one person ran over to them.

"Omg Wooyoungie are you okay??" Wooyoungs best friend, Yunho, asked worriedly, "I swear imma kill that insane excuse for a girl." He enveloped the boy into a tight hug, completely disregarding Sans jealous gaze, already used to him being possessive.

"I'm fine now, don't worry! You had better get back to work too though." Wooyoung told him, as he also worked for San, though it wasn't just because he was friends with Wooyoung, he still earned his place there.

"Alright, as long as you aren't too hurt."

"Don't worry, I have Sannie to take care of me." He blushed a little at his own words, but still flipped his nonexistent long hair back dramatically.

Yunho went back to his desk, as San grabbed Wooyoungs free hand and the two went to his office. "Does your cheek still hurt baby?"

"Nope, it's fine now!" Wooyoung gave his husband a big smile to show that he's okay, causing him to chuckle and peck his lips.

"That's good. Now, can I see what you brought me?" The younger tended to being a different meal each day, so he nodded excitedly as he handed the lunchbox to San, who opened it with just as much excitement. "This still looks amazing Woo!"

Inside the lunchbox was some stir fry, teriyaki chicken, and rice, which may have mixed together a bit but it still did look really good. "Did you eat already?" Wooyoung shook his head, so San grabbed his arm and led him to a chair, sitting down himself before placing the smaller on his lap. "Then let's share." He blushed before agreeing, allowing San to feed him a few bites, also making sure the older ate lots himself.

By the time lunch break had ended, Wooyoung definitely didn't want to go home, but he knew staying would distract his husband from the important work that needed to get done, so he eventually stood up from his lap, grabbing the empty lunchbox and kissing him goodbye.

"Already?" San pouted slightly.

"You have lots to do today, and no, you can't cuddle me while you work, we both know you won't get anything done."

"Fine fine, then you know I'll have to cuddle you a lot later." Wooyoung laughed.

"Alright, as long as you wait till after dinner."

"No promises." They both had wide, bright smiles on their faces, kissing one last time before Wooyoung left the office, the giddy smile never leaving. This was how it always was, and how it always would be. No matter what, they'd be happy together, no matter what they went through.

The end lol

I hope it was satisfactory @Iheartskz1432018
I think this is the shortest oneshot I've written so far, but I just didn't have that many ideas, either way, I hope you all liked it!

Quick thank you for over 6k!! Seriously I can't believe it I never woulda thunk! Thank you so much!!<33

Bye everyoneeee <3