Tease-minsung(pt 2)🔞

Smut! Full smut this time
Top Minho
Bottom Jisung
1157 words

~~~~

Whereas before the class seemed to drag on for hours because of how Jisung would get teased, instead it only felt so long because he had obviously become very turned on after his interaction with Minho in the bathroom.

The moment the bell rang, Minho grabbed the youngers hand and dragged him out of the classroom, seemingly just as horny. They made it to his house rather quick, it being Jisungs first time there, but he wasn't paying attention to that, only to the fact that he needed Minho and soon, no matter where they were.

It was a good thing Minho needed him too, as he pinned the other against the door the moment it shut, and kissed him hungrily.

Eventually, he picked him up and began walking up the stairs, still kissing with such intensity Han thought his lips might bleed, but he didn't care, he loved it. They made it to Minhos room, and he laid him on the bed before suddenly kissing his neck, sucking lightly in some spots till he lost control and began making dark red and purple hickeys, along with some bite marks, all over the boys neck.

Only seconds later, Jisungs shirts was off, and Minho did the same thing, but to the boys chest, stopping at his nipples and sucking on them, in return, getting the loudest moan of all so far.

"Are you sensitive slut?" He asked, playing his his right nipple while sucking on his left once more. When he didn't get a response, he pinched the boy, who let out another moan.

"Y-yes..s-so sens-mmh-sensitive." Minho sat up, pulled his shirt off, then aimed for Jisungs pants, pulling them off impatiently, as the increasingly loud moans drove him crazy.

As soon as they were off, Jisung started to close his legs, but his knees were grabbed and pulled apart, "What're you trying to do baby boy?"

"I-I'm shy.."

"There's no reason to be shy princess, you're perfect, so beautiful, and adorable, you always have been." His tone was so soft, Jisung, again, managed to forget about their situation, as he allowed himself to blush.

"A-always?"

"Yes, always, why do you think I teased you so much? It was so cute!"

"W-what does that m-mean?" Minho leaned down close and kissed him softly.

"What do you want it to mean?" Jisung pulled him back in and they kissed once again, a bit more passion this time.

"I w-want you t-to...to like m-me."

"Good thing I do." The older placed his hands on Hans waist and kissed his cheek, then his nose, his forehead, his other cheek, and finally, his lips, tilting his head and deepening it, until it became a make out session, which led to Minho finally taking off his own pants then turning Jisung onto his stomach.

Slowly, he went down his back, leaving kisses, licks, and hickeys on the way, till he made it to his soft cheeks, squeezing them while taking in the moans that left the youngers mouth. When they became whines, he pulled his cheeks apart and began teasing around Hans hole with his tongue, at some point, pushing it in just barely past the rim. Not long after, he lifted his hand up and added a finger in with his tongue, making Jisung moan even more, getting louder and louder until Minho had gotten to three fingers and took his tongue out.

From there, he started thrusting his fingers in and out, driving Han almost off the edge when he brushed against his prostate. "D-daddy I thi-agh-I think I'll cum-ah-soon! Mmh I-I'm c-" before he could finish, he felt the pleasure disappear, as he lost his high, making him whine into the pillows, trying to grind against the mattress.

But Minho quickly flipped him over and grabbed his legs, placing them over his shoulder and landing one last kiss on his thigh. Without so much as a warning, Han felt another intrusion, almost screaming the moment he was entered yet again.

"Daddy! Fu-" His cheek was slapped.

"No cussing slut."

"Mmh, y-yes daddy~" He sat there, eyes closed, a fucked out expression, for a few minutes before he spoke again, "..y-you can move.." The older immediately started thrusting in and out, thinking he'd go fast and hard, but couldn't help but do the opposite for the adorable yet sexy boy underneath him.

Though, soon enough, his thrusts got much rougher, "Fuck baby you're so tight-ugh-and so gorgeous too. Perfect, under me, all these beautiful marks on your skin. You're mine now princess, all mine."

"I'm y-yours, n-no one else's, just y-AH DADDY THERE! AGAIN RIGHT THERE PLEASE!" Minho smirked as he slammed back into Jisungs prostate, watching as his eyes rolled and his back arched. "M' S-SO CLOSE AGH DADDY P-PLEASE MMH LET M-ME CUM-AH!"

"Be good for daddy and wait." Minho grunted out, feeling his high approach his as Jisung clenched around his dick.

A few thrusts later and he became sloppier, slowing down slightly as he felt himself going off the edge. "P-please d-daddy I n-ahh-I needa cum." His voice was hoarse from moaning, and a few tears fell down his cheeks.

"Go ahead princess." And he did, getting both his and Minhos chest messy with the white liquid. It didn't take long for Minho to do the same, filling Jisung up and moaning before pulling out.

He went up to face the boy and wiped his tears gently as he pecked him multiple times.

"It's alright baby, don't cry." He stood up and walked out, grabbing a hand towel from the bathroom and getting it wet, but he soon heard sobs and rushed back, cradling Jisung in his arms. "What's wrong Hannie?"

"I-I thought you left me..after this..please don't go Minho." More tears fell as he clinged onto the older.

"I'm not going anywhere, I promise. I just got a towel to wash you off, see?" He gently wiped the boys stomach, relaxing him.

Minho didn't know much about Jisung, his life or experiences, his likes or dislikes, his joys, his trauma, he really knew almost nothing. But it was obvious then he liked him, and he would learn, as well as love, and help the boy.

For the picture at the top, credits go to @dameliep on Pinterest!

I'm sorry I didn't write for so long. I lost my motivation a couple paragraphs in but when I finally forced myself to write more, I had so many ideas, so I won't lose motivation anymore you guys!

I might not update as much because of school but I'll still try my best!

I hope you liked this chapter! Idk how I feel abt it but I always get like this after writing smut. It still feels weird but I kinda enjoy it lol!

Fluffy chapter coming up!

Bye everyoneeee<3