Dream-chanmin💧

TW: Suicidal Thoughts if it makes you uncomfortable don't read please!
So yeah, angst...yey
Dom chan
2339 words

~~~~

Seungmin was a prince. Some people see that as a spoiled boy, nothing to do, all the riches, whatever princess he wants. But it's not like that.

From a young age, a lot was expected of him. It was true, his life may have been easier than those of his people, some of which were starving and freezing in the streets. But the fact of the matter was, Seungmin could care less for his position.

It was stressful, everything he had to know and learn, everything his parents expected of him when he would be crowned king. He never had a single day off, never had more than four hours of sleep at most, never had more than an hour a day alone if that.

His coronation was near, and his parents were holding a ball for him to meet a princess to marry, as well as to show his kingdom how 'worthy' he was of being king, by holding a speech, following with a battle against the best guards in the palace. Safe to say he did NOT want to be there.

Seungmin had a bit of a secret he had to keep from his parents actually...he happened to like boys. He had once told his brother, Jeongin, this, as they were very close with each other, and he agreed that their parents could never find out.

 He had once told his brother, Jeongin, this, as they were very close with each other, and he agreed that their parents could never find out

Seungmins ball outfit⬆️

The night of the ball, Seungmin had just finished his speech, which was nerve wracking to say the least, and his parents kept urging him to talk to some of the princesses there, most of which who were trying to get his attention.

It was almost midnight then, and the battle was to commence at dawn, a good couple hours away.
One of the princesses was getting weirdly close to him, touching his chest and face a bit. That was his breaking point.

He ran out of her grip and through the ballroom, shoving through people and stumbling up the stairs crying softly until he finally made it to his room, specifically his balcony, leaning over the edge while catching his breath.

'Maybe it would be better if I wasn't here, easier. Jeongin would get to be king, just like he's always wanted, and I wouldn't have to be so stressed all the time. I'd finally be at peace. My parents wouldn't care anyways, they still have another son, one they actually love.' Before he knew it, his quiet cries became sobs.

Soft whimpers kept escaping his mouth as he climbed up onto the wide, stone railing of his balcony, letting the wind ruffle his hair when he stood up straight, tears still escaping his eyes.
He looked down, then closed his eyes, knowing that in one step, everything could be gone, not that there was much to leave behind.

Just as he was about to step forward, he heard a voice from behind him.

"Sir, sir please come down!" Someone was pleading, and they sound...worried? Seungmin had never been worried about that he knew of, so, out of curiosity, he turned around to see a boy who looked about his age, same height, with dirty blonde hair, the black growing in, deep brown eyes that had a sincere look of angst on them, and a suit, the blazer removed leaving him in a collared shirt and black dress pants.