Chapter Two: The Underworld Job

Part 1.
Accelerator, walked into the city of Atlas, it was very bright and it floated in the sky, Accelerator remembered back in the library he read that Atlas floats with gravity dust, Atlas was not bigger than Academy City but it was much more advanced.

Accelerator walked through the city with his cane, he turned off ability mode a while ago and he only had 2.3 minutes of ability mode left after his fight with Kakine back in Academy City and fighting those creatures called Grimm, plus killing those punk ass thugs a few hours ago.

Accelerator was running low on battery in his choker he needed to recharge, Accelerator was able to get 768 lien from those thugs he killed so he walked to a 24-hour internet cafe he was lucky enough to find.

He walked into the building seeing a woman manning the counter.

Accelerator walked over to the woman she looked at the white-haired boy in front of her, he looked to be about fifteen or sixteen she would say. He was walking with a cane and some strange electrical device around his neck when looking at his white hair she wondered if this boy was a Schnee.

"Hello, young man what can I do for you today? Please keep in mind you are not allowed to use the restroom unless you buy something." The woman says to Accelerator with a happy tone and with a smile on her face.

Accelerator looked at the woman for a moment then spoke. "How much for about 2 hours of service?" while 2 hours would not fully charge the battery in his choker it should give him about 18 minutes of ability mode and he didn't want to spend much money if he didn't have to.

The woman looked at Accelerator, she was very pretty, she had red hair done up in a ponytail and freckles on her face but of course, Accelerator didn't really notice the beautiful woman batting her eyes at him, it was probably how she would upsell customers. However, for Accelerator, he had a hormonal imbalance because of his ability. So he barely noticed a woman's assets or beauty
"It is 25 lien per hour so 50 lien," the woman said.

"That will do just fine." Accelerator handed over the 50 lien and the woman clicked a few keys on her keyboard, she then handed Accelerator a small white card with a number on it.

"Just scan the card on the screen and it will begin your time, then it will automatically turn off when your time is up." The woman said as Accelerator took the card from her.
"Would like anything else? Would you like to try one of our frappuccinos? Or a latte? Or maybe something to eat like a shortcake or a pie?" The woman made sure to push her large breasts in Accelerator's view through her uniform as she bent forward, so he could see down her shirt, showing off some cleavage. (Yep this is how she upsells customers...well I guess I could get a coffee)
Accelerator thought about it for a moment, it had been a while since he has had a coffee why not?

"Sure I'll take a coffee, black no sugar, no cream, no sweeteners."
"Wow quite the mature taste for a kid like you," The woman said then went to make the coffee.

She placed the coffee on the counter and Accelerator took the coffee. "that will be 12 lien, you handsome young man..." The woman said with a wink.
Accelerator paid for his coffee and then went to one of the booths, he put his card in front of the computer screen and it started his time. The screen floated in mid-air, it was some kind of holographic technology and it was touch. He also found that he could cast more screens as well, as he was able to pull them apart and sink them back together at will, it was very impressive and well beyond anything Academy City had. The keyboard also floated and it could switch between multiple settings from, keys, numbers, command settings, punctuation, and emojis.

Accelerator then plugged his choker into one of the USB ports on the main PC. Accelerator decided while he was charging his choker he would look online for nearby a affordable hotel, where he could book a room for a night.