Chapter Six: A Hidden Enemy

Disclaimer.

I dont own RWBY or To Aru I only own my OC's. RWBY is owned by Rooster Teeth and To Aru is owned by Kazuma Kamachi.

This story is available on Fanfiction, Archive Of Our Own, and Wattpad.

I dont own any images.

Get prepared this is a massive chapter that will reveal many secrets. The next chapter is also very big since we will be wrapping up volume 5 with that one.

Ok with the notes out of the way on with the chapter.

Part 1.
The boy was standing on a building watching a young girl laying on the ground watching the clouds with a smile on her face, she was Ruby Rose he knew that thanks to Lorya who said not to underestimate her or the girl named Frenda Seivelun, but Thor wasn't worried, he knew that none of the girls here could even hope to beat him, especially with this new semblance of his, what Thor came to realize is that in Remnant semblances were based off the person.

Back on earth Thor dedicated his magic to The God of Thunder.

The Norse Mythology God Thor. He was brought to Remnant by himself for whatever reason during his fight with Touma Kamijou in Denmark, so he did not have his true Mjőlnir, but he was able to create a weapon of his own in Remnant.

It was of course called Mjőlnir, it was a golden hammer that could transform into the lance Gungnir, and it worked well with his semblances, Thor actually had two semblances, it should be impossible to have two semblances, but Thor learned that he was special in Remnant.

He some how had left over magical ability in this world, he could not use his magic the same way here, as he did back on earth.

But he could still connect to Remnant's magic, and it was because of his second semblance.

Thor's first semblance which he called Lightning Bolt, this allowed him to call a bolt of lightning from the sky to wherever he pointed his hammer, he could call it directly from the atmosphere at any time, he was also capable of calling the bolt down on himself, and mix the electricity with his aura this greatly increased his speed and strength, and it allowed him cast lightning from his own body as well.

His second semblance he called Remnant Almighty, this allowed Thor to absorb the aura around him into his body, infinitely increasing his strength and speed making him strong enough to move the world, and infinitely faster then the speed of light, but at the cost of his own body he can only keep up this semblance safely for 5 minutes, any longer and he risks doing damage to his own body, this is where magic comes in, if he pushes himself too far he has healing magic, but it is not the only magic he has access to.

However his second form is passive and can only activate when he is in a negative aura state, most people in Remnant lose access to their semblance at zero aura, and are knocked out in a negative aura state, however for Thor when he reaches a negative aura state, he gains access to Remnant's magical energy, with magical energy he can do a number of things, and he can even regain his regular Almighty, as well as his arc blades, but for some reason he can't access magic until his aura is in negative, Thor knows there is a way too beat this, there is some secret to infinitely having access to magic, he just hasn't found it yet.

Magic on Remnant is very different from the magic back on Earth the magic he is use to is something you had to learn, but here it is either given to you or you take it, however there is one other way.

Some people on Remnant are born with a natural connection to magic be it male or female, a person in Remnant human or faunus can have a natural connection to magic, while Thor had not been born on Remnant, yet he somehow had a natural connection to magic, he still didn't understand why and he probably will never get the true answer but he had a theory.