Chapter 1

Were we destined to meet or was it just a sweet luck? My dear, you have no idea how ur smile has left me awestruck! Hope we meet soon .

Thinking about her , he got on the train ... Does someone even care? No right? Every one is busy on their own .

Author pov

Sunghoon:*Dosing off*

Assistant: Sir?? Sir?!SIR!!!

Sunghoon: oh yes , want something?

Assistant: I was telling that are u still thinking about the deal we missed?? Doesn't matter sir... We will have more opportunities in future... Its not like this was the last one!!

Sunghoon: Uh yes

He just passed her questions with a simple yes.. thats it.
He was a straight forward man , for someone he may seem rude but he too has soft spot ..

Getting off the train he and his assistant went inside the company building greeted by the employees... As usual...

But as he went to his office he was greeted by his father, the owner of the company. But currently he is working to gain his experience to become a CEO later. As he is just 23 and in his last year of college , his father decided not to push everything but let him give his role as CEO after he graduates.

Sunghoon: Oh dad!!

Mr park: Son I guess u haven't got the deal?

Sunghoon: Uhh yes .. it was taken by the YG group..sorry dad.

Mr park: Okk son ... Don't worry ...we will get more deals later on..

Saying that Mr park left him alone in his office after giving a hug...It's always busy and boring for rich people...u know..

Sunghoon was again spacing out thinking about her... How can someone be so endearing and cool at the same time??...he stared at the wall for long not until his assistant barged in giving a news..

Assistant: Sir!! I have got an email from the YG group for a party celebrating their deal with QWERZ..Are u willing to go??

Sunghoon: *after thinking* Will all the employees of YG group be present there?

Assistant: Ahh yes i guess sir

Sunghoon: Oh..k ok yeah we will go... Just inform this to Jimin hyung.

So will he get to see her ? Or ...